[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

lolec22

May 27, 2012
MMS problem on NG2 Rom

I'm using NG2 Rom for about 2 weeks and today I realize I experience MMS problem. Every time I get MMS proces android.phone (or something similiar) crashed, phone resets to pin code screen and I dont receive this MMS. Anyone have similiar problem? I search this thread and developing thread but it looks like no one found solution to this issue. Any idea how can I solve this problem, its really annoying.

Last edited:

ronaldteune

Feb 28, 2010
Re: ***Feralab's*** Discussion Thread

First of all, I've been looking all over the thread and haven't found a solution.

I have tried almost every CM9 or Cm10 available for the X10 not just Feralab ICS, and it's the same with everyone, when I flash any rom I get no signal, I have reflashed it several times with SIM, without it, rooted or not, etc. I'm sure there's no pin on my sim, or at least when I enter Settings->Security, the SIM lock is turned off, or is it some other kind of SIM pin?, I have also tried dialing the 4636 and trying to turn off the radio, thing which does not work, I have repeatedly pressed the button but it doesn´t work, I'm getting really upset, is it my phone's fault or is it the SIM, please someone help

Thanks in advance

Stupid question, but need to ask: is your bootloader unlocked? And if so, is your phone sim unlocked with a correct certificate? If not, then your signal will be gone - quite as you describe. You can search a bit on bootloader unlocking your x10 if you don't know what I'm talking about. :) I am one of the unhappy users with an uncorrectly unlocked sim, so I cannot use any ics, since they all seem to depend on ul bootloaders. Might be the same for you.

Sent from my Xperia X10

BladedImp

May 9, 2012
Stupid question, but need to ask: is your bootloader unlocked? And if so, is your phone sim unlocked with a correct certificate? If not, then your signal will be gone - quite as you describe. You can search a bit on bootloader unlocking your x10 if you don't know what I'm talking about. :) I am one of the unhappy users with an uncorrectly unlocked sim, so I cannot use any ics, since they all seem to depend on ul bootloaders. Might be the same for you.

Sent from my Xperia X10

Yep, I relocked it and unlocked it again, no luck

thatu

Nov 3, 2010
I updated my X10 to the New Generation Rom and whilst most things are working, the music player and the selection of ringtones just do nothing and eventually a not responding message comes up. I have repeated the steps multiple times with no difference. I am using the ROM and the LB kernel

Any ideas ?

rodmartin

Oct 6, 2009
Sao Paulo
rodmartinbr.blogspot.com
I updated my X10 to the New Generation Rom and whilst most things are working, the music player and the selection of ringtones just do nothing and eventually a not responding message comes up. I have repeated the steps multiple times with no difference. I am using the ROM and the LB kernel

Any ideas ?
Thatu, I abandoned the NG ROM and switch back to the regular one, because of MMS/SMS issues (and the photo app w/o macro).

Leo

Dec 18, 2012
i wanna flash the V21
but how can i get into the xRecovery with the kernel of JB or say how can i flash your rom from the CM10? it seems a downdate..
i could not into the xrecovery by directly flash the stock kernel you posted
it get stuck in the 1st boot screen..
i need help

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

plus
ive read the faq carefully
and also i wait for more than 5mins in the 1st bootanimation but it just stuck there..
no blue light for xr or green light for CWM..
anyone help...

intarca

Apr 6, 2012
i wanna flash the V21
but how can i get into the xRecovery with the kernel of JB or say how can i flash your rom from the CM10? it seems a downdate..
i could not into the xrecovery by directly flash the stock kernel you posted
it get stuck in the 1st boot screen..
i need help

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

plus
ive read the faq carefully
and also i wait for more than 5mins in the 1st bootanimation but it just stuck there..
no blue light for xr or green light for CWM..
anyone help...

first copy rom to ur SD card
try to flash any kernel that have xrec (not stock) then go into xrec
factory reset > install rom > unplug battery > Insert battery > flash stock kernel > Reboot > Done

if u already flash stock b4 install rom then u cant go into cwm or xrec
try install any kernel with xrec then do the instruction
cmiiw

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo

dgoby

Apr 3, 2011
Athens, Ga
I asked this initially in the development thread but this question is probably better off in here so sorry if ya'll see a duplicate.

I installed the new v21 GB of Fera's and now there are several apps that I had before with GB roms that say they are no longer compatible with my device. I found the answer once before on how to correct this but I am not having as much luck now. Does anyone know the answer?

armaan.ag

Jun 23, 2010
gurgaon
Re: ***Feralab's*** Discussion Thread

@feravolt
In how time are you planning to release your jellybean rom??

Everyone in this community is waiting for it with high expectations, as you have been able to provide us with some of the best roms for our X10 :D

Sent from my es209ra using xda premium

Leo

Dec 18, 2012
first copy rom to ur SD card
try to flash any kernel that have xrec (not stock) then go into xrec
factory reset > install rom > unplug battery > Insert battery > flash stock kernel > Reboot > Done

if u already flash stock b4 install rom then u cant go into cwm or xrec
try install any kernel with xrec then do the instruction
cmiiw

solved, thanku a lot dude

Unlimited457

Apr 8, 2012
София
Why the apps from Google Play when I instal them and try to run them, they don't work. Apps freeze and only when I hit back button they closes ?
Can anyone help me ?

Mas1257

Jan 22, 2011
Tun.ko Not load

Hi. I'm using Ferevolt v21 with StockKernel and could not load tun.ko :( .says : /system/lib/modules/tun.ko is: insmod tun.ko : invalid module format :confused:, please help and recomplie this module.

ze_p3dr0

Dec 12, 2008
Porto
Anyway to change the battery icon to the percentage one? Or if possible, install the EDT Tweaks, then we would be able to add the text showing the percentage :p

rodmartin

Oct 6, 2009
Sao Paulo
rodmartinbr.blogspot.com
i can't install sim toolkit.apk, somebody has one working on v21?

Neither do I.
And I often use it to receive, automaticaly by request, my APN configs from my carrier (Oi, from Brazil)

---------- Post added 27th January 2013 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th January 2013 at 11:55 PM ----------

Folks...I´m just wondering if THIS (LagFix (fstrim) v1.2 2013.01.24) could be useful for us and/or if this capability it is already used on Fera´s ROM.

Tkx! :)

cocktailguy

Jan 20, 2013
how to install

im using another rom.. can i just flash the stock kernel and directly flash the rom through xrecovery or do i need to go back to download my stock rom?

btw, i got failed download when i reached 94% twice now.. on your feralab v21 unlimited. do u have another way to download it? or maybe because im using orbit downloader. ill try to download it directly.. will give you the udates later.. thanks anyway!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.