Download and verify gameloft games without wifi

Search This thread

Ayush770

Dec 31, 2011
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys! :D

I hope that you could help me with my problem..

My problem is ive been downloaded gangstar vegas on my p-3100
Android phone and i follow correctly the instruction of the modder of tha game
And after that when i open gansgtar is exactly blackscreen? And i cant play it :(
Why? My phone is rooted and rom with cm11 android kitkat 4.4.3

Pls help guys :((

there is a video about this on youtube
also try to recheck obb file:silly:

xiaoxiao123

Sep 1, 2014
Hello

Download and verify gameloft games without WIFI.
but,
with 3g or mobile data.

- Hi There,How are you friends?hope you all are fine and waiting for new 3D games,
but now im gonna post a Tutorial to how to Skip Wifi verification of gameloft games,
You love gameloft but sometimes u don't like them ,
Reason? due to all new HD gameloft games requires WIFI Verification to start/play those gameloft games,
but most of the users dose not have a wifi conection on their locations,
so now? what to do? Don't be worry i have a simple trick to change WIFI mode to your Carrier Network Gprs/GPRS ,
now u can verify gameloft games through ur mobile internet,
and also u dont need to use Titanium backup again,
U have installed apk of the game and also placed data files in ur sdcard's gameloft/games folder,
but whenever u try to play that game it says download must be perform through wifi,
this line dose not mean that u need to download data files again but this line means that u need wifi to verify data files,
after verify data files u will be able to play those games again,
so now u got it?do u think u need titanium backup again?
so let us see how to do this trick

Required rooted phone? Answer: No

Instruction: Download This TXT file and place it into SDCard,it will be like this SDCard/qaWifiOnlyMode

Download TXT file from by right clicking it and then click to save link as. Attachments Here
Note:You can also download data files directly to your phone from apk,Enjoy
Hello I want to know the reason that my mobile phone doesn't download this game

Feb 13, 2015
Its not working in micromax canvas 4 ......plz anyone tell me other tips for direct download nova 3 near orbit and morden combat 4 games data from apk ......

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Can anyone help me ........plz.......

Last edited:

Atharkhan101

Account currently disabled
but,
with 3g or mobile data.

- Hi There,How are you friends?hope you all are fine and waiting for new 3D games,
but now im gonna post a Tutorial to how to Skip Wifi verification of gameloft games,
Reason? due to all new HD gameloft games requires WIFI Verification to start/play those gameloft games,
so now? what to do? Don't be worry i have a simple trick to change WIFI mode to your Carrier Network Gprs/GPRS ,
U have installed apk of the game and also placed data files in ur sdcard's gameloft/games folder,
but whenever u try to play that game it says download must be perform through wifi,
this line dose not mean that u need to download data files again but this line means that u need wifi to verify data files,

Instruction: Download This TXT file and place it into SDCard,it will be like this SDCard/qaWifiOnlyMode

Download TXT file from by right clicking it and then click to save link as. Attachments Here

Direction is not clear. What do you mean by 'Download TXT file from by right clicking it and then click to save link as. Attachments Here' What Attachments?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    but,
    with 3g or mobile data.

thanks, it works for me
    DUDE do u knw how to hack asphalt 8..?? coz i downloaded from from gogle play and i want some coins and stars..:confused::(

Root your phone by following Guides here
    and get a gamesave with coins and stars from Androidcheats.org :good: