I own the only AT&T Touch Pro I know of :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
Haha, this is all over google when I search "AT&T Touch Pro"... Oooh I'm big time now!

Update: Phone is legit, despite what engadget tries to say. Does work on AT&T 3G/HSDPA with no issues.

-----------------------------------------------------
I own the only AT&T Touch Pro I've ever seen, US version that works on 3G over here!

...I did pay $900 for it though. :(

I'll probably feel stupid when I realize it has half the specs of the Euro version... But whatever, what I can't fix with cooked ROMs I'll deal with. Having it sooner is worth it to me. :)

a5c7_3.JPG

a684_3.JPG

Last edited:

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
It comes in the mail on Tuesday, and you can bet I'll have a full review of it then. Might even post a view pictures/videos on here for ya.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
Well, at least this is some consolation to those AT&T users who want one... It IS coming, and it can't be long since there's already a working version out there! Sit tight guys!

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
LOL.... I do love the phone don't get me wrong but near a grand is waaaayyyy to much for any phone... All for what? To have it sooner?

I would love to hold it though :rolleyes:

For $50 you can, 8 seconds with the Touch Pro. Just come to NYC.

Oh, and I just got $700 yesterday for graduating college... Many relatives can be a benefit at times. ;-)

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
I can't wait for it to come, so I can see it's actually for real... Only thing that sucks, there won't be much tech support available. ;-)

Tregrad

Oct 23, 2007
Reno
the only thing i dont dig about it is that the Dpad is on the right side and I use the stylus with the right hand with my 6800 and the dpad with the left. I do alot of copy and pasting (which you can't do with the iphone lol) but im sure i will get used to it.
I have dropped my 6800 and it needs to be replaced so im going to try to get sprint to exchange it. I know im gonna have to haggle with em but hey....its worth it.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
the only thing i dont dig about it is that the Dpad is on the right side and I use the stylus with the right hand with my 6800 and the dpad with the left. I do alot of copy and pasting (which you can't do with the iphone lol) but im sure i will get used to it.
I have dropped my 6800 and it needs to be replaced so im going to try to get sprint to exchange it. I know im gonna have to haggle with em but hey....its worth it.

That doesn't bother me as much, but the thing that bugs me is that the 5 row keyboard is changed so the numbers aren't on top. I loved the idea that it had the same layout as a PC keyboard.

LilRico

Feb 26, 2008
Orlando, FL
For $100 you can browse 1 web page for 2 minutes, for $150 you can make a 5 minute call as well. Hah ;-)
LOL.... Tempting.....

lol, he drives a hard bargin

Sure does...

I know what you mean, but I'm more then sure you'll be able to re-train yourself. It's the same thing I went to when I went from the PPC-6700 to the PPC-6800. No idea why they switch everything around and the 1st couple of day it was annoying, but with anything, after a certain period of time I got used to it and was able to use it without going back to the old habit.

millab

Jul 11, 2007
Canberra
That doesn't bother me as much, but the thing that bugs me is that the 5 row keyboard is changed so the numbers aren't on top. I loved the idea that it had the same layout as a PC keyboard.

That does seem weird that they changed the numbers around.. I thought one of the selling points was that you could type just like on a computer. Oh well, hopefully it's just the AT&T version where they did this.

razdigital

Nov 18, 2007
what's up with the keyboard doesn't look like anything from the htc site, hopefully att hasn't gone and tried to jazz things up their own way. The default keyboard for the touch pro is nice, with the single function digits on the top row.

The only thing that annoyed me with the touch pro from looking at from the images were that the pickup, hangup buttons and the home, back buttons should be switched or to be extended. Extending allow the user to comfortably press those buttons easily and not have accidental hangups when pressed against their face.
btw: op, congrats on the phone.

ez345

Jul 24, 2008
no AT&T Branding...thats weird...you sure it will work with 3g on AT&T? it would suck if you paid that much and only got GSM Service. Im waiting to see if EU versions can be flashed to work 3g with AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Honestly, it's much quicker than I expected as you can see in the video... That's with no tweaking at all, fresh out of the box.

Thanks! What phone were you using before? don't know if you already got a TyTn II in your hands... but does the Raphael feel smaller?
    Haven't seen anything for the flashlight, but I got it because I'm cool, and battery life is good. 6+ hours with hard use and everything turned on.

I tried installing the Vijay Tools cab which contains Flashlight and Superbright. Flashlight wouldn't work at all for me so I uninstalled it again - didn't even bother trying superbright!