[Apps][share] small torch & slider controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shehabskull

Inactive Recognized Themer
Hello XDA I have extract small torch and slider control small Apps from exitenZ rom :cool: and edited on them to be able to install it like a simple apk file.

-Screen shots-
6y3yneja.jpg

a4agedyv.jpg

4azuhe9y.jpg

-Download-
Small torch: I Removed the links

Slider control: I Removed the links
-----------
If you like my work please clik :thumbup: button :)

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shehabskull

@shehabskull bro

Always try to respect others work. Without asking permission u cant use or share others hardwork. Its a big rule of XDA.. Pls follow... Best of luck my friend. Ask to moderators to delete this thread...

I can't delete it please tell me how can I delete it :( I clicked on Edit/Delete button what should I do next?

Reactions: lonelyguy4ever

shehabskull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Extract and share one more thing from my rom WITHOUT my authorization and you will be reported to moderators.

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Aren't this small apps just the same available here?: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2190508

The ExistenZ guy took them from there, and now he is mad because you took them from ExistenZ, crazy. :eek:
    Thread closed for sharing the work of others without permission.
    Hello XDA I have extract small torch and slider control small Apps from exitenZ rom :cool: and edited on them to be able to install it like a simple apk file.

-Screen shots-
    6y3yneja.jpg

a4agedyv.jpg

4azuhe9y.jpg

-Download-
    Small torch: I Removed the links

Slider control: I Removed the links
    -----------
    If you like my work please clik :thumbup: button :)

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    @shehabskull bro

Always try to respect others work. Without asking permission u cant use or share others hardwork. Its a big rule of XDA.. Pls follow... Best of luck my friend. Ask to moderators to delete this thread...

I can't delete it please tell me how can I delete it :( I clicked on Edit/Delete button what should I do next?