!!!help imediately touchwiz¡¡¡

Search This thread

Doffe99

Jan 17, 2014
Hey, I was going to get the s3 cam for s2 plus and it said I would have to odex my phone. So I got lucky patcher and did so! Now my touchwiz is not working.... please help!!!! I need my tw back!! I tried to delete the data and cache from it but still not working! HELP PLEASE!:(

Sent from my GT-I9105P

Hey, I was going to get the s3 cam for s2 plus and it said I would have to odex my phone. So I got lucky patcher and did so! Now my touchwiz is not working.... please help!!!! I need my tw back!! I tried to delete the data and cache from it but still not working! HELP PLEASE!:(

Sent from my GT-I9105P

Install any other third party launcher from playstore and make it as default
Go and delete existing touchwiz from system/app with root explorer or any root file manager
Now extract touchwiz apk from the rom of your actual phone...can b done on computer
Copy that original touchwiz to system/app of your phone and restart
Uninstall third party launcher now and your touchwiz should work fine.

Reactions: Doffe99

Doffe99

Jan 17, 2014
Go and delete existing touchwiz from system/app with root explorer or any root file manager
Now extract touchwiz apk from the rom of your actual phone...can b done on computer

Alright, I already installed a Third party one. So I will come back when I've tried this method! Appreciate it!

Sent from my GT-I9105P

Doffe99

Jan 17, 2014
btw name of touchwiz in sys/app would be seclauncher
delete both apk and odex files
later copy both new apk and new odex files.

I deleted SecLauncher2 completely. And replaced the SecLauncher3 files because SecLauncher2 did not exist in my system.img from my ROM. Now it works like before and I have the s3 camera app! THANKS A LOT! :)

Sent from my GT-I9105P

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my GT-I9105P

i deleted seclauncher2 completely. And replaced the seclauncher3 files because seclauncher2 did not exist in my system.img from my rom. Now it works like before and i have the s3 camera app! Thanks a lot! :)

sent from my gt-i9105p

hit thanks if i helped