Help me deciding which device shall i get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MohamedYousri

Apr 6, 2006
Cairo
Dears ,

i am using android for years now not a new user ,, i used to carry 2 phones one for work the other for my personal use like games, watching movies, listening to music, etc...

I had Note 3 N9005 and Moto G Dual SIM but both was stolen from me 2 weeks ago ,, i decided to get a cheap device with 2 SIMs to carry instead of buying a 2 new mobiles - there is no money of-course:D- so i picked LG G PRO Lite Dual a dual SIM phone from LG which is good so far with big screen doing the job and LG announced that the device will be updated to Kitkat by the end of the year which is not bad

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_announces_kitkat_updates_for_older_optimus_models-news-8908.php

So now i am using this phone for all matters ,, Mails Music Movies Work ,, i miss having my own personal device for my entertainment and can't decide ,, shall i get a tablet ,, shall i wait for Note 4 ?! but don't think that it's a good idea to carry 2 big size phones

if i will get a tablet which is better ?! Galaxy Note or Galaxy Note Pro ?! Shall i wait for the Tab S ?! Next Nexus tablet ?! very confusing to choose

so please advice if you have a similar situation ,,, what shall i do ??!

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.