Is there a stock rom with a counter reset?

Search This thread

Dgsaxhitman84

Apr 26, 2012
Chicago
I know knox is a pain in the "butt" but I just got the tablet (P600) yesterday and I am a regular rooter on my S3 and all my phone previously but if I do root will I not be able to get back to the stock with a reset of the counter? I know this may be an odd question but I just started looking today. Really I just want to get rid of some of the bloatware on here and maybe play around with the kernel later down the road.

Dgsaxhitman84

Apr 26, 2012
Chicago
So does that work with the Samsung warranty? If I root then the warranty is void? I mean I have square trade too so I'm more worried about changing ports and what not because for the first year all wear and tear has to go through Samsung

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
So does that work with the Samsung warranty? If I root then the warranty is void? I mean I have square trade too so I'm more worried about changing ports and what not because for the first year all wear and tear has to go through Samsung

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app

I also have square trade, and if you have to send it to Samsung for warranty and they deny you, you are covered from square trade. They just want you to send it to Sammy first for the first year.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is currently no way to reset the knox counter :p

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk