[Q] CM11 'com.android.systemui has stopped' loop

Search This thread

Sushantk01

Jun 11, 2014
Pune
Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?
Please help me out :(

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
Okay so I had flashed the latest version of cyanogenmod 11 v12 on my canvas HD using cwm.It worked all fine when I was using the v7 but after I updated it to v12 I get an 'com.android.systemui has stopped' error and all I can press is okay and it kind of reboots itself and takes me to the lockscreen, then the loop starts. I have to reboot everytime this happens.
I once flashed it again, doing a factory reset and it worked but only for a while, the error showed up again.
How to solve this!?

CM11 is still in developing state so be patient til it becomes buggless

mithun.sharma80

Jul 29, 2012
www.flickr.com
How to solve this!?

just do a cache n dalvik cache wipe n give one more try...
its quite stable for daily use

Reactions: Sushantk01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to solve this!?

just do a cache n dalvik cache wipe n give one more try...
    its quite stable for daily use