Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tkkg1994

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jun 10, 2014
Coding City
Good Evening to all :)
I've got a question, is it possible to get a Tab S 10.5 with the Snapdragon 800? I searched a lot but I can't find it. I live in Europe so the LTE Version is also power by the Exynos processor...but I want the Snapdragon with LTE. Where can I import it? Please help me
:fingers-crossed:

radkor

May 9, 2006
Warsaw
SD800 is exclusive to U.S. operators only as Exynos radio chip isn't supporting all U.S. network bands.

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
I've got a question, is it possible to get a Tab S 10.5 with the Snapdragon 800? I searched a lot but I can't find it. I live in Europe so the LTE Version is also power by the Exynos processor...but I want the Snapdragon with LTE. Where can I import it? Please help me
Even if you get the SD version, it will have LTE bands that don't work in your country - You're screwed. :D

Reactions: Tkkg1994
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Even if you get the SD version, it will have LTE bands that don't work in your country - You're screwed. :D