OTA'S with root possible?

Search This thread

emmanueldmc

Jul 31, 2011
Distrito Federal
Well it is a simple question, you can install the ota's moto x with root? or at least know when there's a new version? I just rooting my moto x with android 4.4 tmobile, and that definitely emerged ...

shane1

Nov 22, 2010
As long as everything is returned to stock like frozen or deleted apps restored yes you can. If you do take an update while rooted its more than likely you will loose root or at least the ability to if you have to rsd at some point. If you enjoy root your best bet is to wait for a developer to take the positives from the update and put them into a ROM to flash.

Reactions: emmanueldmc

emmanueldmc

Jul 31, 2011
Distrito Federal
As long as everything is returned to stock like frozen or deleted apps restored yes you can. If you do take an update while rooted its more than likely you will loose root or at least the ability to if you have to rsd at some point. If you enjoy root your best bet is to wait for a developer to take the positives from the update and put them into a ROM to flash.

I knew that those mistakes do happen, upgrade various errors if accepted, my only question is whether taking root on phone receives notification of a new update? ... only to know when a new version comes out.

Sorry for my bad english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.