Null ROM Google Account Manager not working

Search This thread
Feb 2, 2014
I got the null rom for my Galaxy Gearand was excited to use the Play Store but when I open it and choose "existing account" to sign in it freezes and then crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA App-Developers App

waco2hot33

Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore
You have to activate network spoofer in your gears settings choose spoof WiFi that's what I do.. from your phone download PDA net from the playstore ...activate bluetooth server then go to PDA net on the gear and click connect check the box and hit OK you should be good ..go to play store on the gear and try to sign in now

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I got the null rom for my Galaxy Gearand was excited to use the Play Store but when I open it and choose "existing account" to sign in it freezes and then crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA App-Developers App

Sorry first you have to use xposed framework to install it check the boxes and reboot..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2014
Make sure network connection is already established also before opening/signing in

_____
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 i7310

Enable the xposed modules & enable the network spoofer.

Are you using a third party tethering application ? I get a feeling you from the US ?

Yes, im from the US.
And im using PDAnet to tether through bluetooth from my Galaxy S4 Active.
Can you please explain how to install the xposed modules and enable the network spoofer please?

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Yes, im from the US.
Can you please explain how to install the xposed modules and enable the network spoofer please?

Settings -> Xposed -> Framework -> Install -> Reboot

Settings -> Xposed -> Modules -> Tick all the modules -> Reboot

Settings -> Network spoofer -> Wifi

PdaNET -> Connect

Settings -> Accounts -> Add..

mi528hz@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014
sorry for the noob question but when you say settings> account> add..... what do I add? I think I found a work around to get pda net on my phone and when I go to activate bluetooth mode it says gear is to far to establish bluetooth connection.... it is sitting right next to the phone?
Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, im from the US.

Settings -> Xposed -> Framework -> Install -> Reboot

Settings -> Xposed -> Modules -> Tick all the modules -> Reboot

Settings -> Network spoofer -> Wifi

PdaNET -> Connect

Settings -> Accounts -> Add..