[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

Steppenwolfie

Sep 17, 2010
Bologna
My mistake. Software tweaking can indeed improve benchmark outcomes, BUT that does'n t mean it can improve hardware performance, if its limits are already reached. And most of all, benchmarks mean not that much, but yet for some people seem to be crucial. I tend to evaluate the overall experience. Based on that (that is, MY preference), CM10 > CM7 > TG ICS > official ICS. Since CM10 is plagued with the call bug, I'll stick with CM7 for now.

Reactions: Sörnäinen

grimmyrippy

Dec 12, 2011
Hueco Mundo
does anyone experienced this when i locked my phone and unlock it after few minutes or hours i cant turn it on and only show a lighted up black screen without lights on buttons i know the BSOD but i think this is not a BSOD itself because when i removed the battery and reboot my phone my wifi is activated but i know and im sure that i deactivate it

Sent from my nokia 5110 quad core

hadi_rena

Sep 1, 2011
Bandung
Sorry for OT:

I just realize that CM10 nightly build for P990 is stopped at 26 November build. No newer build and I see some changelog that state remove P990 from build target (source)

Does that mean support for P990 is dropped :confused:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Sorry for OT:

I just realize that CM10 nightly build for P990 is stopped at 26 November build. No newer build and I see some changelog that state remove P990 from build target (source)

Does that mean support for P990 is dropped :confused:

I interpret it as ...

Temp stop auto builds by Jenkins as RC prepares for 4.2.1 p990 build. Why waste time building 4.1.2 p990 builds when nothing new or no bug fixes for that device.

hadi_rena

Sep 1, 2011
Bandung

hyyuga

Apr 11, 2011
Hmm... europe region already have official ICS :D V30a already pushed

I hope so... (cross my fingers)

Yeah but RC needs LG to publish kernel source of Official ICS, this should happen in one or two weeks like the SU660 kernel source did..

I thought temasek has sold his P990? So I think he will not be kanging :(

robbie2k

Sep 6, 2009
Please Temasek, don't abandon us.. I seen that many cm9 and 10 are out now, but I'm continuing with your kang7.2, is simply the best one! and now will wait patiently, dreaming about your cm10 kang, any hope for this? :)

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
though each one of us wish he comes back.....this GREAT CM7 KANGER is busy churning out great kangs for the Samsung Galaxy SIII....

I hope he listens to all O2X community and makes us something incredible...

Incase, he doesnt, TEMASEK...wish you all the best

Reactions: reggiexp

reggiexp

hope to see cm10 kang from you

I still use your cm7 kang because i love CM and you madevery good kangs stable love them. CM them selfs didnt do a lot of nightlies.
I hope you will help us with our o2x
I hate this phone but your roms make is feel great.
I wanted a gs2 but just when i wanted it. I got to the shop asked and they hadent it in stock okay doesnt mather but then see sayed and we wont have it again... i was likee waaaaaaaatt fuccckkkkkk thanks but that sucks
No i have no idea witch phone too take so still stuck with my o2x....
And here in france are no other good dual core phones...... who i can afort....
So hope you make the o2x live again with your kangs.

I must say stefan gunhor was a good guy loved his kernels.....
But your rom is the best.
HOPR YOU HAVE TIME FOR US EVEN IF YOUR BUSY WITH THE GS3.

Sörnäinen

I still use your cm7 kang because i love CM and you madevery good kangs stable love them. CM them selfs didnt do a lot of nightlies.
I hope you will help us with our o2x
I hate this phone but your roms make is feel great.
I wanted a gs2 but just when i wanted it. I got to the shop asked and they hadent it in stock okay doesnt mather but then see sayed and we wont have it again... i was likee waaaaaaaatt fuccckkkkkk thanks but that sucks
No i have no idea witch phone too take so still stuck with my o2x....
And here in france are no other good dual core phones...... who i can afort....
So hope you make the o2x live again with your kangs.

I must say stefan gunhor was a good guy loved his kernels.....
But your rom is the best.
HOPR YOU HAVE TIME FOR US EVEN IF YOUR BUSY WITH THE GS3.

I slowly turn into a fanboy, I fear - but Xiaomi phones are great and affordable, just the waiting times are a bit annoying.

Check Hotmid.com for the Mi2 or the M1s - I started my O2x tonight to check something on its SD card, and it feels like hell using that laggy, buggy device after having one that actually does what it should.

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

hyyuga

Apr 11, 2011
Hi, is there a way to limit background processes like there is in cm10?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

franky_z

May 18, 2011
I slowly turn into a fanboy, I fear - but Xiaomi phones are great and affordable, just the waiting times are a bit annoying.

Check Hotmid.com for the Mi2 or the M1s - I started my O2x tonight to check something on its SD card, and it feels like hell using that laggy, buggy device after having one that actually does what it should.

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

with temaseks (best i ever had) rom and the symbiosys (stefan - please come back!) kernel my phone isn´t buggy or laggy at all. everythings pretty fast and stable. only thing i miss is that haven´t flashed anything new since cm7 is at final state. so it´s a bit boring :rolleyes:

so, if there is an android god - show your magic and delete the call bug in cm10, please!!! i need to flash something new or i go crazy :silly: ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LarsPT

Top Liked Posts