Just smashed my Galaxy S III, should I get the Nexus 4 or wait a few months for a bet

Search This thread

SherryTTetreault

Aug 20, 2014
Hey Guys XDADelovers, So I dropped my phone off a 4 story balcony. First phone I've ever had break on me without dying of old age. I was looking at the Google edition of the LG Nexus 4 because it's $199 99 right now. I also kind of want to try a HTC model. I'm torn. Money isn't the issue. I don't want bloatware, so trying to stay away from Samsung in general. Any suggestions would be very nice. Thanks all!!

Last edited:

gabyif

Jul 23, 2012
Bucharest
Hey Guys XDADelovers, So I dropped my phone off a 4 story balcony. First phone I've ever had break on me without dying of old age. I was looking at the Google edition of the LG Nexus 4 because it's $199 99 right now. I also kind of want to try a HTC model. I'm torn. Money isn't the issue. I don't want bloatware, so trying to stay away from Samsung in general. Any suggestions would be very nice. Thanks all!!

HTC One M8,OnePlusOne,LG G3,Nexus 5.If I were to change my phone I would choose M8 :)

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
If money is not a problem,and you want really fast,lagfree and smooth experience,then go for neither Nexus 5 or HTC One M8.