Unable to flash gapps-kk-2014-0606.signed.zip with cm11 installed on my Xperia SP

Search This thread

ThaNoob

Aug 30, 2014
Milan
Hi you all! I apologize for my english,i'm italian.
I got a problem and now i'm on expose it: i successfully installed the awesome cm11-20140830-nightly with Williams kernel v4,but i can't install the official CM11 gapps KK pack! When i try to do it CMW returns an error code (bad) with the android robot dead (very funny :laugh: ).I'm using CMW recovery version 6.0.x . Now i'm trying the newest dev version of CM 11 and i'll let you know what happens when you install gapps withe these CM 11 versions.I love CM 11 but i also need gapps pack and i would not like to be forced to change ROM because of this problem,so i need help,thanks in advance.

Oblox

Oct 8, 2012
Maidstone
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I got a problem and now i'm on expose it: i successfully installed the awesome cm11-20140830-nightly with Williams kernel v4,but i can't install the official CM11 gapps KK pack! When i try to do it CMW returns an error code (bad) with the android robot dead (very funny :laugh: ).I'm using CMW recovery version 6.0.x . Now i'm trying the newest dev version of CM 11 and i'll let you know what happens when you install gapps withe these CM 11 versions.I love CM 11 but i also need gapps pack and i would not like to be forced to change ROM because of this problem,so i need help,thanks in advance.

If you havent done so already try re-downloading the Gapps zip as it could be corrupt in some way, other than that it could be the recovery version so maybe try philz/TWRP if you have them.

Id strongly recommend having a look at the PA gapps packages as they are reguarly updated and offer a range of choices.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

Reactions: ThaNoob

ThaNoob

Aug 30, 2014
Milan
If you havent done so already try re-downloading the Gapps zip as it could be corrupt in some way, other than that it could be the recovery version so maybe try philz/TWRP if you have them.

Id strongly recommend having a look at the PA gapps packages as they are reguarly updated and offer a range of choices.

I don't think the file was corrupted sicne i've checked the md5sum and was correct.I'll try to follow your suggestions and post the results here.
By the way i've just tried the lastest CM 11 dev version but nothing changed so i guess it does not depend on CM 11 version.Could a different kernel make the difference here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.