{PRO} Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other for Xperia Pro (MK16a/i) iyokan

Search This thread

Iqbal Ansari

Jun 6, 2012
Bhopal
Its good that this thread is still alive. I had a pro 1.5 years ago and I sold it and bought an S3.
I recommend buying a newer phone with more than a gig of ram. As low end phones miss the fun in android os,

seventhworl

Apr 20, 2013
Hi guys,

I am currently looking at JB and KK roms, if you could recommed few rom that would be great! Thanks for attention.

I just tried Super jelly bean and managed to get auto corrections working hardware keyboard.

Last edited:

vishuxperia

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
Realme X2 Pro
Hi guys,

I am currently looking at JB and KK roms, if you could recommed few rom that would be great! Thanks for attention.

I just tried Super jelly bean and managed to get auto corrections working hardware keyboard.

Try Smart xperia rom(JB), CM10.1, Carbon Rom (KK) is what I am using now, PHD Rom(KK) is also nice but with some bugs.

Reactions: seventhworl

dustylambo

Oct 19, 2010
Awesome!

Try now, I updated the link :D

Link works, that's for sure...
Are you still as unsure if it is "the real deal" as when you posted above, or can I rest assured it truly is stock w/ cwm+root?

Either way, I am extremely thankful for your help and dedication :highfive:
I could care less what this kernel is, I just need something new to try, since for some reason I can't get neither rage, vengance or lupus to work properly...

Thanks again!

axxel84

Mar 29, 2013
Ravenna
I'm sorry but I haven't a mk16 anymore, so I can't try it. I had the file on my pc and I remember that stock kernel with cwm and root was named bootmk16i.img, so I think it is the right file. Anyway, make a CWMBackup and make sure you have access to the other kernels that work on your rom, because I can't be 100% sure :)

Last edited:

AnyR3

Aug 27, 2016
Gothenburg
Great compilation :=)

Thanks OP (& ameer1234567890) for these lists, Its a great start to trying to revive the xperia pro (mk16i). Sadly alot of links are down and most projects are discontinued/abandoned but I´ll take what I can get :)

AnyR3

Aug 27, 2016
Gothenburg
Baseband 85 + 85 libs -mk16i- =)

Need desperately the baseband 85 for mk16i, links are dead!
Anyone?
I know you probably giving up on the device a long time ago, but incase anyone does need them, I´ll up a zip with the baseband 85 + 85 libs for the xperia pro. ;)

All credits goes to giannhs & papayayoughurt for baseband + libs.

Top Liked Posts