Sprint's Framily with corporate discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RuskieBruskie

May 6, 2014
Admins - i have looked at the forum rules and didnt see a clear indication that social networking is prohibited (since i am not technically advertising or selling anything). Please let me know if i am violating the rules and i will gladly delete the thread. Just trying to get folks together for mutual benefit.

Folks,

If anyone is planning on witching or have recently switched to Sprint (in the last 14 days), feel free to join my Framily. I have corporate discount on the account that will be applied to all data charges for all lines. Helping each other out is what community is all about!

Framily ID: K01909701nu

Thanks

RuskieBruskie

May 6, 2014
Move to OffTopic please

Moderator - Sorry, just noticed that i posted on the wrong thread (was reading it)... Could you please move this to the Off Topic forum?

thanks

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Moderator - Sorry, just noticed that i posted on the wrong thread (was reading it)... Could you please move this to the Off Topic forum?

thanks

It is usually best to hit the report button, we will find it faster. I also have some bad news. Framily referrals are not allowed on xda. One of the points of Framily is for you to use social networking to advertise for Sprint and that would be against the rules. The only referrals that are allowed are for cloud based storage and those have to go into the specific thread for them in OT.

Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.