Unlock boot loader soff t mobile

Search This thread

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Is there any way to unlock the boot loader without HTC dev? Or gain s off before unlocking the boot loader because I know it can be done once s off is gained. Fire water worked on my last T-Mobile HTC one m8. Also does sunshine s off work on the new T-Mobile 2.22 update? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
Is there any way to unlock the boot loader without HTC dev? Or gain s off before unlocking the boot loader because I know it can be done once s off is gained. Fire water worked on my last T-Mobile HTC one m8. Also does sunshine s off work on the new T-Mobile 2.22 update? Thanks

Yes Sunshine works on all updates currently, all though according to someone else somewhere it may be patched soon. Either way for now it works on all firmware. Sunshine will root your phone then unlock the bootloader and S-OFF your phone.

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Yes Sunshine works on all updates currently, all though according to someone else somewhere it may be patched soon. Either way for now it works on all firmware. Sunshine will root your phone then unlock the bootloader and S-OFF your phone.

I watched a video on YouTube that said a person needs to unlock their boot loader first. Then do the sunshine s off. So you're saying it does all of this by itself? If so then it's definitely worth the 25 bucks because I've never seen an app do all of this myself although I've only been modding for 3.5 years.

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
I watched a video on YouTube that said a person needs to unlock their boot loader first. Then do the sunshine s off. So you're saying it does all of this by itself? If so then it's definitely worth the 25 bucks because I've never seen an app do all of this myself although I've only been modding for 3.5 years.

Yes the M8 I am currently using was not rooted, unlocked or S-OFF when I got it and I used Sunshine and it rooted my phone and unlocked/S-OFF'd it all at once. Maybe the video you watched was for an older HTC phone before things were as simple, either way Sunshine does it all and is well worth the $25 if you want to mod things.

Lastly don't degrade yourself because you've only been modding for 3.5 years, to me that is quite an achievement that I wish I personally had. I've only really been interested in phones since my S4. Ever since then I've been addicted to modding my phone to the fullest.

Reactions: treIII

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Yes the M8 I am currently using was not rooted, unlocked or S-OFF when I got it and I used Sunshine and it rooted my phone and unlocked/S-OFF'd it all at once. Maybe the video you watched was for an older HTC phone before things were as simple, either way Sunshine does it all and is well worth the $25 if you want to mod things.

Lastly don't degrade yourself because you've only been modding for 3.5 years, to me that is quite an achievement that I wish I personally had. I've only really been interested in phones since my S4. Ever since then I've been addicted to modding my phone to the fullest.

Are you a T-Mobile user?

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
Are you a T-Mobile user?

I can't get T-Mobile service where I live sadly so I'm a Verizon user. Though if you're asking that because you're wondering if it only works on Verizon models then no, it works on all variants. It says so on the official thread also if that makes you any less worried.

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
I keep getting this every time I run sunshine but as the icon is spinning it says sunshine has been granted access for an interactive shell. Is there something I need to know?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408596700519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408596700519.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 51

5m4r7ph0n36uru

Apr 23, 2014
MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
I keep getting this every time I run sunshine but as the icon is spinning it says sunshine has been granted access for an interactive shell. Is there something I need to know?

Do you have the latest all from their homepage? Cause mine had a temproot build in to be abled to accomplish the job .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.