[APP][WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA][23.10.2009] Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0

Search This thread

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
Sorry;

1 - I confirm the french message
"Le programme ne pourra pas s'executer correctement car il a été conçu pour une version antérieure du logiciel Windows".

2 - It run on time and no more????

I have WM 6.5

Thanks

Again:
1) is not you to be wrong, it's the french translation of this system message. The right one is "might not run", or something similar (in italian is "potrebbe non funzionare correttamente"). It's hypothetic.

2) You mean the app runs only the first time, and then doesn't run anymore? Or that this message pops up only one time?

3) if you mean the app, on HD2 someone (as you) reports that the app doesn't close correctly (this because HD2 is too fast). I've solved the problem for "pro" version, but for "light" one you have to bear with it. The solution (if this is the case) is to kill the app after quit via sktools or memmaid.

Paterr

Dec 16, 2009
About your question in point 2:
Does not run anymore WHITHOUT message;

About your point 3:
I am OK to "participate" to obtain the "pro" version may you explain me how ????

Last but not least question: On HD2 it is the QVGA version who mus be installed??

Paterr

Anderle

Feb 11, 2010
Ok, SKtools Process-Killing is a kind of workaround!
I tried this, as I have the same issues as Paterr starting "TheRosettaStone" a second time. I even greated a shortcut with SKTools in order to kill more quickly and tried to add it to the "auto-kill" list.

Doing all this does things getting worse with "TheRosettaStone".
After Soft Reset it normally takes 30-40 sec to open "TheRosettaStone".
After Process-Killing it at least takes 1.5 min to reopen "TheRosettaStone" with device frezzing issus after closing again.

As I realy like this app, I would be eager to see if the Pro-Version runs properly on HD2 :)

Last edited:

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
Try to see if this executable solves the problem: copy it on install dir and overwrite the old exe. If the problem is gone (for PocketCoffee only: other apps are compressed), it means that the HD2 doesn't support (or, at least, has problems) with UPX compression...
Let me know

Anderle

Feb 11, 2010
Thanx!
Acctually I'm much more interestet in your "TheRosettaStone"
But I will install the "PocketCoffee" and test the new.exe just to see if it works on HD2 and give you a report.

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
Thanx!
Acctually I'm much more interestet in your "TheRosettaStone"
But I will install the "PocketCoffee" and test the new.exe just to see if it works on HD2 and give you a report.

Thanks. If it works, i'll do the same also for the other apps exe's. About the Rosetta one, it takes some time to start up because the app has to load a lot of resources

Anderle

Feb 11, 2010
Ok, sorry did not differ the issues with proper closing.
But I really enjoyed the Espresso :)

It really is a shame because I would love to cook coffe to all my iPhone-buddys :)

P.S. Had to change "Pocket Coffee Mobile.exe" into "Pocket Coffee Mobile Light.exe"

I'm just reading your "Patch for HD2 users" hahatepe sites.google.com/site/bbonzzsoft/project-updates/patchforhd2users
I'll give that a try! and report soon.

Last edited:

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
I'm just reading your "Patch for HD2 users" hahatepe sites.google.com/site/bbonzzsoft/project-updates/patchforhd2users
I'll give that a try! and report soon.

yes, at this point i guess that one is the only solution: there must be a platform issue with HD2. So i cannot do anything, since it's not a programming bug on my side :(

Anderle

Feb 11, 2010
yes, at this point i guess that one is the only solution: there must be a platform issue with HD2. So i cannot do anything, since it's not a programming bug on my side :(

Hm

I'm really sorry but!

YEAH it works!!!!!!!! :D

If I may, I'd like to give two additional tips, for others.

A. It is important to fill in the actually installed "Pocket Coffee Mobile" -Version into the "Ink.file:
....\Pocket Coffee Mobile.exe,116
Or
....\Pocket Coffee Mobile Light.exe,116
(I struggeld from this first)

B:

"5) Save this file and copy it to \windows\start menu\programs on your device"
Does not mean only "copy" but override the old "Pocket Coffee Mobile.lnk"

Now my way beeing polite to others with italian brewage is free :)

ay0ub

Feb 23, 2012
hey i want to have the full version of Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0 ! but i can't use my credit card to donat cuz it's impossible for my contry (Morocco) so ther is no another way to have it please ?... sorry for my bad english :$ i am waiting for ur reply :)

ay0ub

Feb 23, 2012
i can't send you a privet message cuz they tald me that i have not all capabilities of XDA ! this is my email : ayubzeidaf@hotmail.fr
thank you men (f) keep it up :D

Last edited: