My tab is getting hot behind where the power n volum key while using?

Search This thread

joseph168

Sep 19, 2011
Hi all,

Jux quick question here about the hot behind where near power n volum key. Is that all tab r the same or it cost from overclock to 1.4. Thx for u guys fo respond.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium App

joseph168

Sep 19, 2011
Thx u for ur answer :). Supposed dat my tab was going wrong after overclock

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium App

Evan2ac

Sep 18, 2011
Your tablet is not running hot. "Hot" is simply a subjective term that anyone can label any temperature and therein lies the problem.

It is required to have an education in thermal temperature to know if a silicon chip is running hot or not.

The first thing you need is the actual temperature of the chip. Unless the back of the tablet has enough heat that you cant hold it and it gives your skin a blister then no your tablet is not running anywhere near hot.

It is companies like Antec that sell useless electronic cooling products that have poisoned the minds of the general public to think that heat is bad for solid state silicon chips when in reality they can run so hot as to burn your skin and be in perfectly normal operation conditions with no reduction in life.

Last edited:

slack04

May 4, 2010
In setCPU make sure you're not running on "performance" all the time. Set all your profiles so that it runs "on demand" except when you're using it (not while it's charging). I think this overheating is what caused my newton's rings...