[Q] Rum Runner Not Working

Search This thread

Jak3Mac

Aug 19, 2012
Liverpool
Hi, I'm trying to S-OFF my HTC One with 1.56 HBoot using rum runner, the bootloader is unlocked, the rom is Viper One, and it's rooted. It always gets to 8 pours and then says "Wait 30 seconds, power on your device, pray, run rumrunner again." every time.

Any help? Thanks, Jake :D

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Hi, I'm trying to S-OFF my HTC One with 1.56 HBoot using rum runner, the bootloader is unlocked, the rom is Viper One, and it's rooted. It always gets to 8 pours and then says "Wait 30 seconds, power on your device, pray, run rumrunner again." every time.

RumRunner doesn't work with the firmware version that matches HBOOT 1.56.0000 because HTC patched the exploit used. However, firewater s-off does work with the new firmware versions so you need to use that one :good:

Reactions: Jak3Mac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

RumRunner doesn't work with the firmware version that matches HBOOT 1.56.0000 because HTC patched the exploit used. However, firewater s-off does work with the new firmware versions so you need to use that one :good: