[Q] Need Help With Mega Please

Search This thread

scoeas1982

Apr 28, 2014
Ok,

Rooted and unlocked the mega now no service. Searched for 16 hours on how to fix the network. I have a friend who forwarded me both the nvm and also a clean efs file. No matter what i do i can not get service. It shows service and 4g lte then when you dial the phone number and press dial it drops to 4g then the signal bars, and then the no service signal. I have checked the imei and its clean. Also the imei is NOT null or 0 out. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Also i have already tried to reflash the firmware and that did not work either.

I read in another forum alot of people had success with a good qcn file from rekamyenoM but i could never find the file. I did download some other qcn files but they did not work. It was working fine on att before i tried to unlock it.

Again any help would be appreciated.

scoeas1982

Apr 28, 2014
noone

Ok,

Rooted and unlocked the mega now no service. Searched for 16 hours on how to fix the network. I have a friend who forwarded me both the nvm and also a clean efs file. No matter what i do i can not get service. It shows service and 4g lte then when you dial the phone number and press dial it drops to 4g then the signal bars, and then the no service signal. I have checked the imei and its clean. Also the imei is NOT null or 0 out. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Also i have already tried to reflash the firmware and that did not work either.

I read in another forum alot of people had success with a good qcn file from rekamyenoM but i could never find the file. I did download some other qcn files but they did not work. It was working fine on att before i tried to unlock it.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Really no one can help