Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Where is @raviteja hope he is not fighting with croma guys for replacement.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
@bala you will have status bar screen burn in no time if you keep status bar full white like that :eek:

And you have those three vertical box bars beside the tab toggle in. Chrome because of the on screen button mod or 160DPI?

Where is @raviteja hope he is not fighting with croma guys for replacement.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Or so happy that he playing fifa already :p

So there is karchu and Manoj971 who don't like football too here :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
@bala you will have status bar screen burn in no time if you keep status bar full white like that :eek:

And you have those three vertical box bars beside the tab toggle in. Chrome because of the on screen button mod or 160DPI?

So there is karchu and Manoj971 who don't like football too here :D

im using transparent status bar, hence it will turn white only when i open apps with white bg, not at other times, well that menu mod should be the part of navigation bar mods in aokp. havent seen that in my previous roms , but its very handy.

lol, well spotted :D do you like it or not?

iekansh

Oct 9, 2010
Guys! I need help. I have tried to installed different aokp based on b33 but haven't been able to get past the Samsung Galaxy SII screen which comes before boot anim. What should I do?

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Samsung India release your damn update! #SGS2 #ICS slow like ......................... -- SamMobile (@SamMobiles)

Tweeter link: http://twitter.com/#!/SamMobiles/status/195082174658125824

Edit: so much for excitement lol. :D

No one saw this post? Come on show some Indian love!

@ankit I'm gonna download it tomorrow then.

@bala before I use the on screen button mod, how it works in nexus? How it disappears? Touching the bezel?

And for the GS2 it stays there in screen all the times? Even during games?

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Guys! I need help. I have tried to installed different aokp based on b33 but haven't been able to get past the Samsung Galaxy SII screen which comes before boot anim. What should I do?

You can try reverting back to your previous kernel and flash again from there.

@ Harsha
You can try hydrogen, resurrection, dragon. Dragon is my new favourite, like hydrogen to but got bored due to the ics theme.

Can't get you regarding touch screen buttons

#*posted on the move *#

Last edited:

Ankit Tulsian

Feb 27, 2011
Hyderabad
No one saw this post? Come on show some Indian love!

@ankit I'm gonna download it tomorrow then.

@bala before I use the on screen button mod, how it works in nexus? How it disappears? Touching the bezel?

And for the GS2 it stays there in screen all the times? Even during games?

Some of the setting which I personally love is

1)Custom carrier name
2) Toggle type.
3) Centered time

Screenshot:
704f281a-28ef-7ea4.jpg

@bala: Can you upload the screenshot of the dragon blue theme?

Last edited:
Reactions: Harsha Raj

safepacket

Aug 9, 2011
Bangalore

@ Harsha
You can try hydrogen, resurrection, dragon. Dragon is my new favourite, like hydrogen to but got bored due to the ics theme.

#*posted on the move *#

@bala mate whats so special about dragon apart from theme ?

Is the ROM on par with Hydro ?

I am on hydro for pretty long time and wanna try some thing else.. May be a sammy ROM ..

Can any body suggest good sammy custom ROM ?

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
@bala: Can you upload the screenshot of the dragon blue theme?

look here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25255730&postcount=20523

they are taken with dragon 1.8

@bala mate whats so special about dragon apart from theme ?

Is the ROM on par with Hydro ?

I am on hydro for pretty long time and wanna try some thing else.. May be a sammy ROM ..

Can any body suggest good sammy custom ROM ?

yup, its better than hydro, it comes preinstalled with some necessary goodies. personally what made me choose this rom is the new "blue phase" theme, which gives a refreshing feel , and aslo in the dragon ics 2.0 released today, most of the icons are revamped, gives a fresh feel to ics

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

You have only 4 posts in that football forum,:p but on xda:eek:

football forum ? where?

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011

@ Harsha

#*posted on the move *#

The one screen buttons were introduced in google nexus phone. My question is that will those buttons stay on the screen all the time? Even when on full screen? Or you can make it disappears as you please?

And now about on screen buttons on our phone like you have it now bottom of the screen with green in colour. Does that stay on screen all the time and even when on full screen, for example when gaming? Can I make it disappear whenever I want?

@ankit that looks nice mate. Will gonna try them tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!