Little help with Cyanogen Mod 7.2

Search This thread

hurley2481

Apr 12, 2012
I flashed CM 7.2 last week using odin and everything went perfectly. A few days ago, i flashed an ICS themed zip from CWM to my phone. I booted into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik, and flashed the zip. It worked perfectly. The problem is now i wanna switch back to the cyanbread theme and im not sure how to do that. I am being very cautious because i dont wanna screw anything up. i went into theme chooser and changed to cyan bread, and that changed my phones look and the icons. also i changed the adw launcher to stock icons. the problem is for my lockscreen i have rotary revamped selected and the lockscreen is the regular rotary. i have rebooted and reselected it and the regular, unrevamped lock screen still stays. i believe this is because i still have the ics zip flashed. help!!!

TomTcom

Mar 27, 2011
I agree with droidstyle. Time to move on. Aopk 34 does a dang good job on the fascinate given its a single core 1 ghz.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

bobloblaw1

May 25, 2010
I'd also recommend an ICS build at this point. I would recommend Glitched AOKP as it will give you an additional 30-40MB of RAM back. That doesn't sound like a lot but it makes a BIG difference on the Fascinate.

Top Liked Posts