[Q] sound options in moto e

Search This thread

chtbht

Jun 10, 2014
Hi
I have both moto e and moto g
In moto e, when I receive a call, the ringtone starts at a lower volume and then ascends in volume. Also the volume is not as loud as compared to moto g with similar setting.
I'm using inbuilt ringtone - moto in both phones.
My doubt is whether it is normal in moto e to have low volumes. Also, is there a way to remove ascending volumes, and instead make the ringing at high volumes from the start of the call.
Thanks

xarli999

Oct 14, 2012
I think is a software issue. My Moto E does the same and I saw some days ago a post here in XDA of people reporting the same issue.
Maybe they will fix this bug witb 4.4.3, but yes, it's quite annoying

Reactions: Stella.123

harshs91

May 11, 2012
Pune
Redmi K20 Pro
I think is a software issue. My Moto E does the same and I saw some days ago a post here in XDA of people reporting the same issue.

Yes Every Moto E has the same issue
It is not an issue, its a feature....though that's a different thing that we don't like it, even i don't like it!

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stella.123
Moto e ascending ringtone problem solution

It is not an issue, its a feature....though that's a different thing that we don't like it, even i don't like it!

In moto e speakers comes in front side so that sudden increase of volume may cause stress to some people to avoid this moto e build with ascending ringtone.
to solve this problem use disable increasing ring app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I have both moto e and moto g
    In moto e, when I receive a call, the ringtone starts at a lower volume and then ascends in volume. Also the volume is not as loud as compared to moto g with similar setting.
    I'm using inbuilt ringtone - moto in both phones.
    My doubt is whether it is normal in moto e to have low volumes. Also, is there a way to remove ascending volumes, and instead make the ringing at high volumes from the start of the call.
    Thanks