recommendations for stable, lightweight KK rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tufighter

Sep 12, 2012
I'm looking for a stable KitKat rom on s2. have tried slim (stable) and carbon (nightly) but both seem to lag, FC and/or RR. Can you recommend me some or is it better to switch back to JB? Is the battery drain on KK always higher than on a stable JB?

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
I'm looking for a stable KitKat rom on s2. have tried slim (stable) and carbon (nightly) but both seem to lag, FC and/or RR. Can you recommend me some or is it better to switch back to JB? Is the battery drain on KK always higher than on a stable JB?

battery backup is better in kk
did you try CyanogenMod?

tufighter

Sep 12, 2012
battery backup is better in kk
did you try CyanogenMod?

not yet, my thoughts are: the bigger the rom, the more probable it is, that it consumes more battery. Slimrom seemed to be the smallest rom I found so far for s2. But I know I should try KK since it replaced Dalvik with ART. Nonetheless I might give CyanogenMod a try. Should I go with the M-builds, since there is no stable release since 4.2.2?

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
not yet, my thoughts are: the bigger the rom, the more probable it is, that it consumes more battery. Slimrom seemed to be the smallest rom I found so far for s2. But I know I should try KK since it replaced Dalvik with ART. Nonetheless I might give CyanogenMod a try. Should I go with the M-builds, since there is no stable release since 4.2.2?

try cm and kk has art which is superb in performance

Status
Not open for further replies.