Any non defective MAO units at all?

Search This thread

MemphisLeak

Aug 8, 2010
Wanted to see if there are actually people with non defective finishes on their MAO black HTC one s after one week+

Looking at the other thread the problem seems to be almost universal, however I assume only users with the fault will look and post in that thread and is therefore not accurate.

Reactions: touch of jobo

Torparn

Jul 3, 2011
Norrkoping
Wanted to see if there are actually people with non defective finishes on their MAO black HTC one s after one week+

Looking at the other thread the problem seems to be almost universal, however I assume only users with the fault will look and post in that thread and is therefore not accurate.

My OneS is 2 week and I don't have any problems with the finish.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Thiesen

Aug 8, 2009

Nope... not yet... but I expect the worst... but then again my HOS has not been in my pockets long enough to get really aquainted with my other junk I have in pockets...

mardon85

Jan 8, 2009
Manchester
Nope... not yet... but I expect the worst... but then again my HOS has not been in my pockets long enough to get really aquainted with my other junk I have in pockets...

It wont survive that. Last weekend I popped my phone in my trouser pocket, crossed the road and realized I had my keys in there. In that space of time it picked up about 4 chips along the top edge (same as on old phone) and a very tiny scratch on the (supposedly hard wearing) back. Any other phone I've had for the rest of my life would survive that.. Not this one which is actually marketed as hard weaning! JOKE!

Teddy ruxpin

Mar 15, 2012

Had mine 10 days, not a scratch anywhere, dropped it aswell, seems pretty sturdy to me.....

cookpass

Jan 12, 2009
Wrexham
I've had mine over two weeks, dropped a couple of times, without a case and it seems fine. There is one minuscule dot on the top edge I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen the threads on here. USB port is fine too.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

zanbay

Jul 27, 2009
Istanbul
Nope

About 3 days and no any point...But this is my second HOS. First one had 3 damage in 20 hours... Strange....

ritterchen

Jan 12, 2008
Have IT now for twelve days and not one tiny scratch. T_Mobile Germany sells the Black Edition :).

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Dam4rusxp

Aug 27, 2010
Got mine 9 days now. I don't have any problems with the MAO but I already got a 2cm scratch on the display...

Raptylos

Feb 24, 2008
No chipping here. Using it for 15 days now and it is as good as new.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

mitchgixer6

Nov 10, 2010
On my second unit after sending the 1st back with chipping. Only been using it for 3 days, but no marks yet. My other one lasted less than 24 hours before it got chipped.

Did the same as the other member, put it in my pocket with car keys by accident, still okay though.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've had mine 2 weeks, 1 big drop, and still looking fine as the day she was made.