[DISCUSSION] Android Dev for HTC EVO 4G LTE

Search This thread

Zameus

May 14, 2010
So, I just picked up my new EVO 4G LTE, how can I haz root to flash MIUI Jellybean? :confused:

FattySparks

Jul 14, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I had read the One X had a locked bootloader... is it already cracked open? :)

I plan on getting this Evo, so hopefully it isn't a couple months before s-off and root is attained again. I would rather not have hindered development this time around.

When did you get your evo. it had root before day 1. A couple of times it got lost, but only to people on new devices and people who couldn't wait for the devs to get a hold of the new Stock ROMs.

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
dont mean to kill the mood, but this is the dev section guys. lets move the discussion to the general section. lets not give our new moderator a tough time before the phone even launches :p
We'll give you 2 brownie points for that little comment...hahahaha

Artanis

Sep 6, 2007
Southern Cali
This is going to be fun! Looks like some truly legendary devs have made pre-orders!

BTW, to the MODS.. Thanks for opening up a forum for us!

Thanks!
-jamie

Is there any doubt this is the next benchmark phone. The OGEvo is still in my opinion the only SuperPhone. A first of many standards, and the only phone i know you can plug directly into the TV for watching Vids.

I have lived off contract for the last 4 years. Yes i finally used my Upgrade for this phone.

detcup4evr

Jun 18, 2010
Commerce Twp
github.com
I would imagine root would be very similar to one x international. Use HTC unlock, fastboot recovery, flash superuser.

I am sure other ways will come as well, but I suspect that will be the first

Sent from my Synergized Aggressive Lionfish Evo using the XDA app

Top Liked Posts