Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rictuga

Feb 7, 2009
MMS Problem

kalim,

When update to 7007 the mms doesnt work.
You have any idea?
Thank you for your good work.

thacen

Apr 9, 2008
well the problem is when i keep my phone for charging...the screen light doesnt off... i mean i need to lock it again...and if i receive a message then again the light turns on and never goes off....sorry for my bad english..

check if "settings>Applications>Development>Stay awake" is selected, unselect it.

KalimochoAz

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 9, 2007
Tarragona
I need a complete logcat of those with not wotking MMS and APN. For me and for more users this is working so is dificult to understand without more info.

Report this at cyanogenmod report page

Reactions: dot.cis

KalimochoAz

Oct 9, 2007
Tarragona

NeXTWay

Apr 1, 2010
Rome
I'm having a nasty problem with audio: when my headset is disconnected, I can't hear anything from the speaker. Not even the alarm or the ringtone are played!
For the rest, this is the best ROM I've ever tried so far :)
So, does anybody know how to solve this?
Sorry if this will turn out to be a silly question >_<

EDIT: I've already re-flashed the original 1.6 and then came back to this one: it solved it, but just until the next reboot >_<

Sorry to bother you, but I really can't fix this.
Is there somebody else with this problem too?

goran95

Jul 18, 2010
Novi Sad
''maybe'' i think your speaker is down,that was happend to me about 4,5 moonts,i was get him to repair center,now it works good :D

dront78

Jul 3, 2008
Moscow
Got black screen everytime with solitares arena game. Worked with froyo flawless. Compability mode enabled. No exceptions in logcat. Maybe just not supperted in gb or something

KalimochoAz

Oct 9, 2007
Tarragona
Hello Kalim, this app called TransProxy is not working with your ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=766569 . There must be some problem with iptables. Please check it and fix it. It worked with the stock 1.6 ROM.

Nice and polite post!!!

Try to give us more info. make a logcat and post all the info pointing that the problem is due to the ROM and not to the application at cyanogenmod reporting site. Once you did this it will be checked.

loonygurl

Sep 21, 2010
Arabic

What about arabic support in browser as its working fine in sms and face but in the browser its missed up can you add RTL support in browser too Kalim?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts