N7100xxufng4

Search This thread

robalm

Oct 4, 2013
NEE
Strange: After checking my stock rom it turned out to be from Philipines, but downloaded provided zip .....

It might be a miss from me, im sorry in that case.
The only differance in the NG4 from first page is the defult csc and all csc are included in the firmware you use so you can change to Malaysia if you like.

Last edited:

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
It might be a miss from me, im sorry in that case.
The only differance in the NG4 from first page is the defult csc and all csc is included in the firmware you use so you can change to Malaysia if you like.

Don't worry, no problem for me: Altered the name of firmware and published with real facts. Maybe minor difference, nothing in general.
Thx for providing the fast download link and I did my job :good:

Reactions: robalm
Oct 24, 2013
Sammobile report a lot of new updates today for:

Malaysia --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGZ52Krjat1UmZyN0tOS1Z2LVE/edit?usp=sharing
Philippines
Philippines
Indonesia
Thailand
Philippines
Philippines (Globe)

Model: GT-N7100
Model name: GALAXY Note II
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 2177951
Build date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:25:09 +0000
Product Code: XTE
PDA: N7100XXUFNG4
CSC: N7100OLBFNG1
MODEM: N7100DXUFND2

if you guys wont my to upload any of them please give me a hint :)

HELLO ,can you give me a stock NG4 kernel? thanks

Androidwizzard

Nov 22, 2013
Some Note 2 and Note 3 users report for WiFi passwords being forgotten, not majorly affected but i do have a lot of people complaining, especially with the Note 2.

As the majority of users have no such problem I may assume that it is neither firmware nor custom rom related. First possible reason for me: The router, so I may suggest to think about updating or simply restarting or reset it.

As the majority of users have no such problem I may assume that it is neither firmware nor custom rom related. First possible reason for me: The router, so I may suggest to think about updating or simply restarting or reset it.

As a Networking and Telecom expert, troubleshooting is the first thing i do. However, wrong protocol programming (or implementation) can lead to disasters, S2 used to suck the battery off in 20 minutes from the WiFi DTIM values, so i wouldnt be surprised if Sammy effed up here, but most of the AP's i am around are pretty robust. I personally design WiFi for stadiums and enterprise level deployment, and know WiFi all around, even if AP's are triggering the amnesia, the problem is at the phone, i personally am not aware that an AP can trigger a passkey database wipe

The reason why i ask is because i help a lot of friends upgrading. 3 of my n7100 mates have the WiFi amnesia, while i have seen Note 3 users posting a lot of this issue, i havent seen much of that on the Note 2 forums, but i myself (Note 3) have the issue, which started with KitKat for both devices.

May i be the problem through flashing? maybe, but i am an advanced user and i know the easiness of Odin, nevertheless, issues are still there even after a reflash/reset.

PS, lately a few S4 phones have shown the same problem, also again after upgrading to KitKat.

Here, just for the reference:
Losing wifi passwords

a few friends noticed that it has something to do while switching to Data connection, but the trigger is really hard to catch. And all of them have different usage, one of them prefers CWM, the other prefers stock recovery, while another one prefers stock with root, so this is definitely not an error made from the user, but rather from the manufacturer

Anyway guys, sorry for dropping this here, i just regularly check to see if i can get rid this annoying issue, yet am surprised to see no moaning about it :p

Reactions: Androidwizzard

Androidwizzard

Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for pointing that out :good:
In the last months I only used Odin to upgrade firmware to the newest one (reached NG4 lately) and never faced any problem.
Neither TWRP nor CWM lead to any kind of probs, so for now I have any idea how to solve and even :(where to start research.

Starflex

Mar 4, 2014
Impressions ?

Hi,

Has anyone had the chance to try this rom ? I'm currently on a 4.3 modded, but I am considering to upload this firmware as I am experiencing lags and other issues.

Any opinion ?

babycastle

Sep 10, 2014
^
The ROm is ok since its official.
but afterafter updating i install modded roms like Dr. Ketan NG4 rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sammobile report a lot of new updates today for:

Malaysia --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGZ52Krjat1UmZyN0tOS1Z2LVE/edit?usp=sharing
    Philippines
    Philippines
    Indonesia
    Thailand
    Philippines
    Philippines (Globe)

Model: GT-N7100
    Model name: GALAXY Note II
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 2177951
    Build date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:25:09 +0000
    Product Code: XTE
    PDA: N7100XXUFNG4
    CSC: N7100OLBFNG1
    MODEM: N7100DXUFND2

if you guys wont my to upload any of them please give me a hint :)
    Presumably YES, and I will make it a *tar.md5 for everyone who wants.

It is N7100XXUFNG4 ;)

Does any of those firmwares have polish (XEO) language in it?

No mate.
    i loss my root after carry out the update and i cant reroot. can someone help me?

My favorite method is to flash custom recovery via ODIN, and then flash the latest Supersu.zip from recovery (you can restore stock recovery via MobilOdin later)

This works fine with N7100xxufng4.

As a Networking and Telecom expert, troubleshooting is the first thing i do. However, wrong protocol programming (or implementation) can lead to disasters, S2 used to suck the battery off in 20 minutes from the WiFi DTIM values, so i wouldnt be surprised if Sammy effed up here, but most of the AP's i am around are pretty robust. I personally design WiFi for stadiums and enterprise level deployment, and know WiFi all around, even if AP's are triggering the amnesia, the problem is at the phone, i personally am not aware that an AP can trigger a passkey database wipe

The reason why i ask is because i help a lot of friends upgrading. 3 of my n7100 mates have the WiFi amnesia, while i have seen Note 3 users posting a lot of this issue, i havent seen much of that on the Note 2 forums, but i myself (Note 3) have the issue, which started with KitKat for both devices.

May i be the problem through flashing? maybe, but i am an advanced user and i know the easiness of Odin, nevertheless, issues are still there even after a reflash/reset.

PS, lately a few S4 phones have shown the same problem, also again after upgrading to KitKat.

Here, just for the reference:
    Losing wifi passwords

a few friends noticed that it has something to do while switching to Data connection, but the trigger is really hard to catch. And all of them have different usage, one of them prefers CWM, the other prefers stock recovery, while another one prefers stock with root, so this is definitely not an error made from the user, but rather from the manufacturer

Anyway guys, sorry for dropping this here, i just regularly check to see if i can get rid this annoying issue, yet am surprised to see no moaning about it :p