[ROM] the world's first hd2 green mango (five languages​​) - DFT MANGO BUILD 7592

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rick_1995

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
Flashed the rom, Boot is ULTRA FAST, its smoother than before, multitouch fixed, the search button rumour is true in app list. will test camera and battery now.

UPLOADING pics to my flickr

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
Noh ! Camera is still not fixed, green tint. there is no more soft button to take pics, only hardware button which is call as for all DFT releases.
To power off, you have to slide the screen down after long press of power. like u pull up lockscreeen to unlock.

Last edited:

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
Btw guys, im already uploading pics of all the installtion pics, check them @ below link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64718846@N03/

Power off in Mango :eek:

5893860324_570f594694.jpg

*edit* sorry for the **** cam :)

Last edited:

walidhazem

Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
So basically we r waiting for DFT to approve of it as official so we can get the download link.....right???

gsm83

Mar 17, 2010
Not sure, i dint face any multitouch issues in Nodo either. tried the lockscreen bug as stated by many but never got it, all works fine except the camera and live services for now.

For test multitouch: Try to use two finger (ie in pinch to zoom) not simultaneously and check if it works...
Thanks!

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
So basically we r waiting for DFT to approve of it as official so we can get the download link.....right???
Exactly, as some DFT members and a few more like me and HD2owner are already in possession of the files but wish to obey the rules set by the creator, DFT/cotulla. Hats off to em.

Green Mango installer, same method, same MAGLDR.
5893837058_aa72078fd2_z.jpg

Last edited:

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
So Rick, live services dont work at all? Not even when inputting the 25 digit code from MS Hotline?

It doesn't even ask for teh code, LOL. I already have an activation code which ive used on both the DFT release and the Nodo previously. It just gives some wierd error with a hex number as error id.

HD2Owner

Oct 9, 2009
Neuhausen am Rheinfall

not exactly.. i want to have a "official" dft thread on xda..

if they decide to change something for final public release, we can hold back the beta and release final here.
basically it's in private testing for priviledged dft forum members currently.
i have no acces via forum on rom too for now but rick shared the link with me.
this way i can prepare a fast ftp release in case it will be declared "public/final" by dft.

if dft want's to create their own thread it's up to them (they haven't for initial wp7 rom).

It doesn't even ask for teh code, LOL. I already have an activation code which ive used on both the DFT release and the Nodo previously. It just gives some wierd error with a hex number as error id.

please set system time manually and try again to really confirm that there is a problem.

Last edited:

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
please set system time manually and try again to really confirm that there is a problem.

THANKS, IT WORKED !!! it signed in my live id, im on market place now.
P.S: i used the same code which i got for a preNodo build from Micro$hit.

*EDIT*- All live services working except marketplace, when i click on install for any app it says

Marketplace Error

We're Sorry, but we can't complete your
request and aren't sure why.

Close and reopen Marketplace. If the
problem continues, restart your phone and
try again.

Error Code: 80320011

<Close button here>

Last edited:

firaX

Apr 30, 2008
München
Rick, after having activated the 25er code once, have you rebooted the phone? I had to do this on NODO, too.

iba21

Jul 1, 2010
Venice
not exactly.. i want to have a "official" dft thread on xda..

if they decide to change something for final public release, we can hold back the beta and release final here.
basically it's in private testing for priviledged dft forum members currently.
i have no acces via forum on rom too for now but rick shared the link with me.
this way i can prepare a fast ftp release in case it will be declared "public/final" by dft.

if dft want's to create their own thread it's up to them (they haven't for initial wp7 rom).

you have the rom downloading link and you didn't try to flash it? pffffff
we are not

http://rlv.zcache.com/donkey_kiss_photosculpture-p1535472553190925823s98_400.jpg

:D

THANKS, IT WORKED !!! it signed in my live id, im on market place now.
P.S: i used the same code which i got for a preNodo build from Micro$hit.

*EDIT*- All live services working except marketplace, when i click on install for any app it says

Marketplace Error

We're Sorry, but we can't complete your
request and aren't sure why.

Close and reopen Marketplace. If the
problem continues, restart your phone and
try again.

Error Code: 80320011

<Close button here>

you are using WP7 and you say Micro$hit?

if you want there'are a lot of android roms in HD2 Android threads :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] the world's first hd2 green mango (five languages​​) - DFT MANGO BUILD 7592

dft.jpg

BIG THANKS TO DARK FORCES TEAM AND COTULLA
    Without their work, none of all hd2 wp7 custom roms would have been possible at all.

original dft-thread-link: http://www.dft.so/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38382&extra=page=1

google-translated dft-thread introduction:
    Yesterday generation WP7 native machine release upgrade WP7 mango systematic approach,
    many people through this method to upgrade to Microsoft beta mango System (7661), although updated,
    system settings can not be set Chinese language (that is, no Chinese UI) , but the new system brings a multi-task and Chinese input method,
    and speed improvements. Visible, Microsoft released a year later WP7 improvement is still very large.
    Through the efforts of DFT, the king of generation HD2 can experience the fun of mango, and green mangoes (not ripe mango) will be held today Login DFT.
    HD2 machine faithful cheer it. Than the generation of this ROM to upgrade the machine native WP7 bring more surprises,
    including five languages ​​(Traditional 0404, 0407 German, 0409 English, 0419 Russian, 0804 U.S.).
    The new UI brings new Chinese experience, this is the generation of native machine now does not have.
    Haha (happy ah). Microsoft's Chinese UI, but it seems far to the edge Yeah, he slowly and understand it (note that this is the green mango).
    Official ROM is completely tested style, no escape-related operations, and there is a serious BUG,
    mobile phone shops get in, but putting that loud, after all, green mango, we go slowly test it.

Solemn statement: DFT works is prohibited reproduced!

(Special Note: The team works declined xda.cn website at any time, any way reproduced in any form, modified!
    Other forums in the post three days after opening may be reproduced, If you want to modify Please get our consent, thank you!)

PS: once despised every one thousand less than the forum posts, not qualified to speak! But everyone knows that he is getting a cheap still cold,
    do not look at their own forum thanks to those who so hot! As the saying goes: GRATEFUL! People forget to drink plenty of water drilling wells,
    planting trees under the tree shade not forget people! This as a warning and hope out for themselves!

If we want to mature mango early, hoping to bring more surprises DFT, on compliance with relevant rules of the game.
    All Member report reproduced connection, verified, reported related to the connection of the first reported member of a points reward.
    Report special post: http://www.dft.so/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38456&extra =

notice:
    this is a "proof of concept" experimental test build from march and was never meant for daily usage.
    marketplace access does not work for example (wrong hardware identifier keys).
    also it appears to be locked (not developer unlocked).
    since i was not able to modify it with current tools, it will be released untouched.

error reports (for dft):
    -problems with characters when rom is switched to german (settings pages etc.). i only tried wwe and ger.
    -not unlocked (also key to prevent re-lock is untouched)
    -hardware identifier keys wrong (no marketplace access)

LEO71 test. only for DFT.

===================================
    ===================================

Windows Phone 7 for HTC HD2(LEO) by DFT

Windows Live:
    Windows Live functions including the Market don't work.
    To sync contacts/calendar/emails you need to manually set up
    your Hotmail account. Using MS Hotmail Connector it's then
    possible to sync with Outlook.

Hard reset:
    During boot, when "1234" appears on screen, press and hold VolUp + VolDown,
    until the message appears. Press VolDown twice to clear data.

SD Card:
    The SD Card will only be available to the OS if it's inside the device during
    its first boot. Removing the SD Card will destroy all user data
    and a hard reset is required!
    NOT all SD Cards are compatible with WP7.
    If your card isn't compatible with WP7, it won't be used for data storage or
    it may cause random reboots.
    There's no list of compatible cards yet.
    WARNING: WP7 will format the SD card during the first boot.
    Two SD card partitions are created during cold boot.
    First one is a 200Mb FAT partition and another one with unknown format which
    is used as RAID with main memory.

Keyboard buttons mapping:
    GREEN - camera key
    HOME - launch search (Bing)
    WIN - show home screen
    BACK - backward
    RED - power

LEO1024:
    At current moment LEO1024 supported, but only 512 megabytes of NAND is used.

Disclaimer:
    This product is free to use at your own risk. We take NO responsibility for any
    conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or
    otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while
    testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Dark Forces Team, 07.01.2011

all 52 screenshots and informations of original thread are present/attached.
    i will try to keep it up to date and i will re-upload rom to ftp.
    but i will only share the link when it's meant to be shared by dft (probably monday).
    thanks alot to Rick_1995 for providing the download links.

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    I'm not sure I understand all of the flame war above, because some of it is in rather broken English (which is fine - it isn't like I speak other languages very well). However, what I think many of us (including myself) take greatest exception to is the notion DFT has anything approaching intellectual property rights.

The intellectual property, if anything, is owned by companies like HD2. When we decide to mod or hack their stuff, there's an implicit acceptance of the fact that we've crossed into a grey market where one developer can't really control what another developer does. Normally on places like XDA-developers this totally goes without saying; giving credit to ROM chefs and devs when publishing derivative works is more of a gentlemanly courtesy that has consequences only in terms of reputation.

DFT have made extraordinary contributions, and we all accept that they'll do whatever they want. But we retain the freedom to express our considered opinions about any developer's work or style. The notion that DFT can embargo releases, prohibit the posting of links, silence criticism and make personal threats against others is what we find to be, frankly, preposterous. They clearly do not extend the same "respect" to Microsoft or HTC.

I suggest that DFT, while making valuable contributions, aren't the only game in town. Yuki, Da_G and the XDA braintrust are more or less responsible for porting the NoDo updates, and may well bring us to Mango beta 2 before DFT does. Sure, everybody is borrowing heavily from everybody else - that's how open hacking/developing works.

Some users here - those of us who, quite frankly, have no chance of actually porting a WP7 ROM anytime soon - have assumed a very self-righteous, prostrating attitude that treats DFT like avenging gods. If DFT is motivated only by praise and would actually stop developing in the face of any criticism, I suggest that they would be too fickle to rely on in this manner. I suspect instead that they will keep developing because they want to get there first. And if they don't, somebody else will.
    I agree with yuki. why release a build that cant really function correctly. I want to be able to log in at the market place and other native abilities of mango. I know its an HD2 so it cant be to native but at least functioning like the latest NoDo builds. but if clk was created maybe this also can be redesigned to flash wp7 on our hd2 like magldr but only if the source was released. Than wp7 would be really native like how android feels running through clk. Just a thought.

Because mwang said that people in China wasn't able to use previous WP7 builds, they wasn't able to read and write because WP7 was unable to provide support of Chinese fonts and letters...actually they released it for Chinese people...
    In my view all of you must stop this kindergarten, of DFT will decide to release 7661 or any other build they will do that, in any other case you should wait and stop nagging...
    They have done great job, you should respect that. And they do that for FREE but they can easily lock MAGLDR by IMEI and sell it. But they don't do that, so guys, make a conclusion from this post and don't post nagging s**t...
    in case someone wants to help to try reinserting imgfs-new.bin into part04.bin...

the prepared default.hv and user.hv files are attached.

edited to be dev unlocked and prevent re-lock plus marketplace access fixed.
    :)
    I hope it wasn't not my fault by misinterpretation or you can kill me ;):p

Yes I understand that too. But I think in this case you don't have to defend them, better pointing the trick, they can in only one day by synchronizing with the MS release and talking about an attack on their website take the interest from all and raise a nonsense debat like the great thread there were in march^^

They looks young but really brillant :D

seems your people really dont understand Chinese :p what's mean Green Mango ? meaning not mature , meaning can eat but not Delicious ,why we want to release ? yes now had 7661 but need have times to work it , in this wating time why not just test it get some feeling ? meantime why we not release here ? why only in DFT.cn ? thinking about this first before you complain ,why we not allow xda.cn ? this fake XDA in China steal everyone's work and made their own , flashed to devices and sell to ppl in China , your guys can remember who release first WP7/AD vedio in HD2 ? its xda.cn they are making fake vedio to fool ppl in China got sell more devices to making money, same as they release vedio running AD in HD7 , we had announce will never make AD in HD7 few weeks ago,take look all thread about xda.cn in every Chinese forums or DFT.cn than you will unterstand why, all our team members everyone in here for long time which time we didnt release here ?

PS.main point this rom for frist CHS/CHT rom ,Chinese happy to test :p