[Q] Nexus 4 Rooted Rom

Search This thread

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I don't understand your question... Or you don't understand root.

Almost every custom ROM is pre-rooted, there is no issue here. Just do a nandroid backup in recovery, wipe, and flash ROM and you will be good to go.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Hello,
I have Nexus 4 with custom Rom (C-Rom) & Recovery (Twrp) (Rooted)

I want change my Rom to this :http://xdaforums.com/nexus-4/development/rom-nexus-5-experience-cm11-based-t2545838

In this Rom he wrote that the Rom already Rooted

My Nexus 4 can get brick or stuck on the bootloop ? Because I have rooted phone and that rom already rooted, what can happend?

I can install noramly?

Thanks for help!

No, that won't brick your device or anything, and you can install it normally.
Recovery > (Optional) backup previous ROM > Wipe data/factory reset > install new ROM > install gapps > reboot.

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Recovery > (Optional) backup previous ROM > Wipe data/factory reset > install new ROM > install gapps > reboot.

Although, Nexus 5 Experience ROM has Gapps preloaded, do not flash separate Gapps.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I rooted my phone and this rom rooted already and i want to install this rom
i can get brick?

No... Not be cause of any of the things you are mentioning.

Reactions: Marvlesz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't understand your question... Or you don't understand root.

i can get brick?

Although, Nexus 5 Experience ROM has Gapps preloaded, do not flash separate Gapps.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

i can get brick?

No... Not be cause of any of the things you are mentioning.