Smartband Or Smartwatch 2 ?

Search This thread

sunnyrajkeshri

Jun 12, 2014
I am using Xperia Z1. I am really impressed with the Sony smartband features and i am looking forward to it. But i came through another device that is sony smartwatch 2. i m confused in these 2 accessories. i want to know that does smartwatch has the features of smartband or not if not then which one is better option to have?

Reactions: zapperme2222

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Smartbands are typically for fitness purpose, to track your exercise activity. Sony smartband doesn't have any display to show the incoming email or called id or anything like that. Sony Smartwatch 2 is like an extension to your phone where you can read txt msg, email, calendar reminder, control music on your phone, etc. and see who is calling you, among a lot of other stuff (they have their own little apps you can load). Both Sony smartband and SW2 need to be tethered to your Phone through bluetooth. But totally different animals!

Reactions: zapperme2222

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using Xperia Z1. I am really impressed with the Sony smartband features and i am looking forward to it. But i came through another device that is sony smartwatch 2. i m confused in these 2 accessories. i want to know that does smartwatch has the features of smartband or not if not then which one is better option to have?
    Smartbands are typically for fitness purpose, to track your exercise activity. Sony smartband doesn't have any display to show the incoming email or called id or anything like that. Sony Smartwatch 2 is like an extension to your phone where you can read txt msg, email, calendar reminder, control music on your phone, etc. and see who is calling you, among a lot of other stuff (they have their own little apps you can load). Both Sony smartband and SW2 need to be tethered to your Phone through bluetooth. But totally different animals!