Search This thread

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| ALL DEVICES (ICS+) | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

Strictly for Music LOVERS

jbsW47jrZhj320.png

Songs are emotions expressed in such a way only soul understands.......

AC!D AUDIO ENGINE
BY

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

iAQSDTHqlKAgr.jpg
We are now in team with R-ikfoot , Knight47, Rizal Lovins, Till-Kruspe, ThilinaC, Krabappel2548 and Lalitchhabaria to share an even better work​

i0dAZxlWPFmxm.png

AC!D Audio provides you an overall better sound quality, more precisely:

addicted2thebeatlogo11.jpg

Bass are deeper, crispier and more powerfull, with nice effect without distortion and crackling

treeble are less aggressive and more immersive (you'll enjoy whistle, whisper, instrument like piano, guitar,... will be much more natural and balanced)

Voice is really more natural with better balenced EQ for a pure cristal sound for an awesome clarity

Audio track quality will be enhanced and the improvement will be even noticed on your most crappy headset (even if good headphone are really suggested to enjoy all improvement of this MOD)

This Engine is A port of several Audio Technolgy, each of them are well know to enhance some specific audio part, our goal was to get them working simultaneously with a lot of personnal optimisation modification tweaks and unique features by our Team

irqoFW20Oi4TQ.png

Here is a short list of audio technology we prted and modded on this Engine:

Sony Clearaudio Plus system (an amazing technolgy to enhance clarity of Bass and provide several effect like Clearphase, Clearbass, SRS surround,...)

Beats Audio Engine (we ported latest beats engine from HTC one XL, and modded it a lot to be great handled by Clearaudio, it improve greatly Bass power and overal surround effect)

Cyanogen DSP features (it helped a lot to handle better in app Equaliser)

Dolby Digital Sound (overall better audio clarity with way more natural sound and some awesome features like SRS Wow and Dynamic Bass range)

Sony Xloud (enhance noticably speaker quality in terms of clarity and volume, it help to ensure there is no distorion in sound even in headset, better balanced treeble and crystal voice)

Eizo Rewire PRO series (an awesome Audio tool wich brings lots of effect and claim to offer a better balanced and natural Sound)

AC!D Audio Parts (Huge optimisation in overall sound quality due to some optimisation, some tweaks, some audio rendering and resampling and even more... some Huge work have been done already)

Our Goal is to give an Engine able to increase Audio Quality of every Android Based Smartphone in every application you will be able to notice improvement

i1vejIDtITdeU.png

OPTION °1 -¦- >>1 DOWNLOAD<<

[HD Touch AROMA] (ALL IN 1) /!\ MIGHT NOT WORK ON ALL PHONE (only for 720p+ devices)

AC!D Audio Engine v5.0:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qahbjlhb34sbsz8

##################################################

OPTION °2 -¦- >>2 DOWNLOAD<<

i2JjG6AgBGP5k.png

[SIMPLE ZIP]

§1 AC!D Audio Engine v5.0 Universal Edition (works on all devices):

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7t7fcacxm8uv1dr

[WALKMAN ADDON] (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ADDON!!!)
§2a AC!D Walkman Player, Clearaudio, Xloud, Clearbass: http://www.mediafire.com/?n3nm9vmnta5pjau

[ADDON] (CHOOSE ONLY ONE!)
§2b AC!D Noozxoide: http://www.mediafire.com/?vv722521o22eq0g
§2c AC!D Awesome Beats: http://www.mediafire.com/?bjrnyd7k340h787
§2d AC!D Incredible Bass (ICS ONLY): http://www.mediafire.com/?f9gm5l1tmdm6cgy
§2e AC!D Dolby Digital (ICS ONLY): http://www.mediafire.com/?vr5h7di1tnyxq45

titlejp.png

iIjxzp5udOsEN.png

READ CAREFULLY FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE!

§1 YOU MUST BE ON ICS OR FURTHER (JB,...), Remove ALL Third app equaliser (DSP Manager, Market EQ app,...)

§2 Be sure your ROM don't have any other Sound MOD preinstalled

§3 Download AC!D Audio Engine
(You can choose between AROMA and the standard flashable zip, read careffuly the difference between AROMA and SIMPLE)

§4 ONLY if you downloaded SIMPLE ZIP, download walkman player and (if you want) the addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example)

§5 Put downloaded files in a special folder on your SDCARD (or internal storage), you can create an AC!D Audio folder (will be usefull in the future)

§6 Once you have all needed files on your phone reboot in recovery (CWM)

§7 FIRST WIPE CACHE PARTITION AND DALVIK CACHE!!!

§8a AROMA: only after that if you only downloaded AROMA version just flash it and follow instruction, take time to read (really easy installation with good explaination) (don't care about status 0 error showing at the end of installation just reboot)

<<< Do not follow theses steps if you use AROMA go to step 9>>>
§8b SIMPLE UPDATE ZIP: (Walkman is not compatible with any other addon, so you have to choose between Walkman or one of 4 availble Addon)

- AC!D + Walkman: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, Then if you want Walkman (with clearbass, xloud etc) Flash Walkman Addon and reboot

- AC!D + ADDON: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, (DO NOT FLASH WALKMAN!!!), and then flash the Addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example) and reboot
<<<>>>

§9 open an explorer (I recommand Root Explorer) and verify if build.prop lines where added (Go to /system/ and open build.prop file look at the end of this file)

§10 if lines where added correctly just reboot if not add them manually
PHP:
###AC!D Sound Tweaks by R-ikfoot###
#Sony Xloud & Clearbass +
ro.semc.sound_effects_enabled=true
ro.semc.xloud.supported=true
persist.service.xloud.enable=1
ro.semc.enhance.supported=true
persist.service.enhance.enable=1
ro.semc.clearaudio.supported=true
persist.service.clearaudio.enable=1
ro.somc.dmnorm.supported=true
persist.service.dmnorm.enable=1
ro.sony.walkman.logger=1
ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true
persist.service.clearphase.enable=1
#Resampling
af.resampler.quality=255
persist.af.resampler.quality=255
#Beats Engine
htc.audio.swalt.enable=1
htc.audio.swalt.mingain=14512

save build.prop changes and reboot

§13 go to setting sound audioeffect and choose the Equaliser you want (it will keep the one you choosed in memory)

§12 Enjoy a brand new Audio Quality

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

Little Tips:

- I REALLY SUGGEST YOU TO USE AC!D AND WALKMAN ONLY (without any other Addon) (in my opinion gives the best audio quality) (but walkman might not work on All devices)
- If you can't change volume level in walkman just click on audio effect it will resolve immediately this issue ;)
- ALWAYS FLASH ON A CLEAN INSTALL!!!
- Once it booted leave your phone 5min to let all effect settle then reboot once again!
- DON'T FLASH ANY ADDON IF YOU FLASHED WALKMAN ADDON (NOT COMPATIBLE)
- (Walkman addon may cause bootloop on some devices cause it takes space in system partition)
- IN CASE OF BOOLTOOP ---->REFLASH YOUR ROM AND THEN TRY UNIVERSAL VERSION<----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedback and Report: ONLY ANSWER IN OUR FORUM PLEASE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All feedback from XDA won't be read by our DEV we don't have much time to check XDA so If you have any report or important question ask them on our FORUM

¦Please post feedback about audio quality changes you noticed etc not only if it's booted ;)¦

we need complete and CONSTRUCTIVE feedaback like this:

§ Mention:
Your Phone Model (manufacturer and device name)
Your Android version (gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean)
The software model you use (Stock Firmware, Stock custom, AOSP, AOKP, MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid, PAC)
If you installed it on a fresh install (mention too if you installed any other sound mod like beatsaudio etc)

§ Report:

Boot (succed?)
Stability (freeze, random reboot,...)
Sound (Speaker, Headset, In call sound)
Correctly installed? (Logo AC!D shows up when plug headset?)
Quality (Treeble, Voice, Clarity, Bass,...)
Volume (loud?, Clear, Crispier?)
Overall Experience (AWESOME! Good! can do better! not bad, Awfull)

If something doesn't work, please provide a logcat .report if you think it's a bug.

§ Constructive proposition or idea:
(write what you want)

iblfxS4CjaeP12.png

Our OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://chautemseric.wix.com/acidaudiotechnology

OUR FORUM PLEASE POST QUESTION, REPORT AND FEEDBACK ON our forum cause we are not on xda everyday
www.teamacid.tk

crbstfacebookicon.gif

Like Team AC!D on Facebook-Page (you can see our project) (LIKE THIS PAGE!!!)
www.facebook.com/TeamAcidxda

facebookgroupicon.jpg

Our group in facebook-Group (you can discuss with us) (You can get live updates)
www.facebook.com/groups/teamacidxda

Our group on XDA
http://forum.xda-develo..........up.php?groupid=818(AC!D (AUDIO ENGINE Developers)

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!

Code:
AC!D AUDIO ENGINE for Xperia 2010/2011/2012 ,Galaxy devices,Lg etc
DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS MOD!(THIS INCLUDES THE AUDIO TWEAKS!)YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THIS MOD(INCLUDES BUILD.PROP TWEAKS) TO ANOTHER SOUND MOD OR ROM WITHOUT OUR(TEAM AC!D) EXPLICIT PERMISSIONWalkman player can give you more bass, but less clarityWorks with ALL Roms, please do not ask if it will work on ROM (X) just try it yourself.Please make a backup first, do not ask me how to uninstall, just make a backup, its a lot easier!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!
-TEAM AC!D-

i0xYZ29x4ZuHi.png

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE GO TO OUR FORUM
www.teamacid.tk

If you like this project, please rate the thread 5 stars & Newsworthy
There are many ways to show your support to the developer.

You can:
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.

Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!

"Feeling Negative??Take it somewhere else we dont want to hear it keep the thread clean"

iIwyE4gC9gNiL.gif

ixKayKL1kiZlU.png

R-ikfoot
Rizal Lovins
Knight47
Till-Kruspe
ThilinaC
Krabappel2548
Lalitchhabaria

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

ibfM6uXmIS5TCi.gif

Untitled.jpg

ENJOY!

Last edited:

sol40

Apr 5, 2010
St.Petersburg
Reactions: ray8

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
Thanks for the great job!!! i tried (and like) the previous version which was used in QSEA_Jelly Bean- Music Edition ROM.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1955945
How can we make it work on Native ROMs, like this one from Tytung: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1437463 where AC!D mod is not preinstalled???
I would like to have it on my phone very much, as alot of owners of legendary HTC HD2.

No need to have it preinstalled all you nred is here my friend ;)

About ROM its because some DEV decided to include it ( after asking to our team) directly in theyr ROM nothing more ;)

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app

kira993

Apr 25, 2011
just installed it on galaxy i9000 via aroma, working great...great job, now my galaxy has awesome sound... i had best sound on omnia i900 with srs, just when i gave up on galaxys music capabilities i found this... made my day, thank you :)

Rampage

Jul 5, 2012
Bremen
Google Pixel C
I've installed it now on my HTC One S with AOKP JB Rom and the soundquality is really awesome!
But the music sounds now no longer as smooth as before. I think every one to two seconds there is a little "ticking noise". And when i try to open equalizer in walkman or play music, the equalizer app crashes. No i don't have any mods or eq apps installed, it's a clean&fresh install.

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
I've installed it now on my HTC One S with AOKP JB Rom and the soundquality is really awesome!
But the music sounds now no longer as smooth as before. I think every one to two seconds there is a little "ticking noise". And when i try to open equalizer in walkman or play music, the equalizer app crashes. No i don't have any mods or eq apps installed, it's a clean&fresh install.

What did you flashed as addon?

Try to remove HTC related lines that I've added in build.prop may resolve "tick" issue

If not try with an other addon ;)

Reactions: bulletproof136

Rampage

Jul 5, 2012
Bremen
Google Pixel C
What did you flashed as addon?

Try to remove HTC related lines that I've added in build.prop may resolve "tick" issue

If not try with an other addon ;)

Just walkman without any addons.
... you've added some htc lines? that means it will work on sense 4 Roms?? That would be really awsome :D

But anyways i will report back if your tip has worked.

kretu611

Nov 19, 2012
audio balance

I have a question
I have a hearing impairment and it is possible to make audio balance left/right for walkman player ??

whatever thanks for mod works great with xperia p :good:

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
Ok...so i have a few questions -_-

I rly can't find the part where you explain these things(down lower) so explain or point me to that part...pls...

2)WALKMAN ADDON:
(AC!D Walkman Player, Clearaudio, Xloud, Clearbass)

->So what is realy this, a music player with "the DSP Replacement" inside or what?
(I have a few smarter ideas but don't want to waste time...))

Explain these please:

AC!D Noozxoide =???
AC!D Awesome Beats=better beats
AC!D Incredible Bass=better bass
AC!D Dolby Digital=???

Tnx for your time...
Also,
I'm listening to Dubstep, what do you recommended i install?

Sent from my LG-P690 using xda premium

Rampage

Jul 5, 2012
Bremen
Google Pixel C
Ok...so i have a few questions -_-

I rly can't find the part where you explain these things(down lower) so explain or point me to that part...pls...

2)WALKMAN ADDON:
(AC!D Walkman Player, Clearaudio, Xloud, Clearbass)

->So what is realy this, a music player with "the DSP Replacement" inside or what?
(I have a few smarter ideas but don't want to waste time...))

Explain these please:

AC!D Noozxoide =???
AC!D Awesome Beats=better beats
AC!D Incredible Bass=better bass
AC!D Dolby Digital=???

Tnx for your time...
Also,
I'm listening to Dubstep, what do you recommended i install?

walkman is the music player from the xperia phones.
noozxoide is another music player wich has its own dspmanager in it i think.
dolby digital brings you dolby surround sound, but only (works really good for me on jb, dont know why rikfoot said it doesn't work.).
and awesome beats doesn't only give you better bass, it's a modded dspmanager, to give you better bass and beats quality.

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
I have a question
I have a hearing impairment and it is possible to make audio balance left/right for walkman player ??

whatever thanks for mod works great with xperia p :good:

I don't know if the walkman player has that option but try poweamp, i'm using it for 2 years, it has the option you requested and many more eq options too but im not sure if the sound will be the same as on the walkman :/...

Nvm i don't know if walkman.p. has that I'm just giving you second option...

Last edited:

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
walkman is the music player from the xperia phones.
noozxoide is another music player wich has its own dspmanager in it i think.
dolby digital brings you dolby surround sound, but only (works really good for me on jb, dont know why rikfoot said it doesn't work.).
and awesome beats doesn't only give you better bass, it's a modded dspmanager, to give you better bass and beats quality.

I know what a walkman is since i had a SE Walkman phone xD
So noozxoide is a player with the original DSP Manager replacement right? Hmmm...
What is dolby surround sound? I just want the basic on that noting more.

So if i am listening to Dubstep, its bass agressive style with fast beats i should use Beats right? Damn i answered my own Q xD

Rampage

Jul 5, 2012
Bremen
Google Pixel C
I know what a walkman is since i had a SE Walkman phone xD
So noozxoide is a player with the original DSP Manager replacement right? Hmmm...
What is dolby surround sound? I just want the basic on that noting more.

So if i am listening to Dubstep, its bass agressive style with fast beats i should use Beats right? Damn i answered my own Q xD

No i don't think that noozxoide has the original dsp, it looks a bit modded.
dolby brings "real" 3D sound ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolby_Surround

Yes i think awesome beats is the right choise.

Reactions: Left4DeadMW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| ALL DEVICES (ICS+) | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

Strictly for Music LOVERS

jbsW47jrZhj320.png

Songs are emotions expressed in such a way only soul understands.......

AC!D AUDIO ENGINE
    BY

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

iAQSDTHqlKAgr.jpg
    We are now in team with R-ikfoot , Knight47, Rizal Lovins, Till-Kruspe, ThilinaC, Krabappel2548 and Lalitchhabaria to share an even better work​

i0dAZxlWPFmxm.png

AC!D Audio provides you an overall better sound quality, more precisely:

addicted2thebeatlogo11.jpg

Bass are deeper, crispier and more powerfull, with nice effect without distortion and crackling

treeble are less aggressive and more immersive (you'll enjoy whistle, whisper, instrument like piano, guitar,... will be much more natural and balanced)

Voice is really more natural with better balenced EQ for a pure cristal sound for an awesome clarity

Audio track quality will be enhanced and the improvement will be even noticed on your most crappy headset (even if good headphone are really suggested to enjoy all improvement of this MOD)

This Engine is A port of several Audio Technolgy, each of them are well know to enhance some specific audio part, our goal was to get them working simultaneously with a lot of personnal optimisation modification tweaks and unique features by our Team

irqoFW20Oi4TQ.png

Here is a short list of audio technology we prted and modded on this Engine:

Sony Clearaudio Plus system (an amazing technolgy to enhance clarity of Bass and provide several effect like Clearphase, Clearbass, SRS surround,...)

Beats Audio Engine (we ported latest beats engine from HTC one XL, and modded it a lot to be great handled by Clearaudio, it improve greatly Bass power and overal surround effect)

Cyanogen DSP features (it helped a lot to handle better in app Equaliser)

Dolby Digital Sound (overall better audio clarity with way more natural sound and some awesome features like SRS Wow and Dynamic Bass range)

Sony Xloud (enhance noticably speaker quality in terms of clarity and volume, it help to ensure there is no distorion in sound even in headset, better balanced treeble and crystal voice)

Eizo Rewire PRO series (an awesome Audio tool wich brings lots of effect and claim to offer a better balanced and natural Sound)

AC!D Audio Parts (Huge optimisation in overall sound quality due to some optimisation, some tweaks, some audio rendering and resampling and even more... some Huge work have been done already)

Our Goal is to give an Engine able to increase Audio Quality of every Android Based Smartphone in every application you will be able to notice improvement

i1vejIDtITdeU.png

OPTION °1 -¦- >>1 DOWNLOAD<<

[HD Touch AROMA] (ALL IN 1) /!\ MIGHT NOT WORK ON ALL PHONE (only for 720p+ devices)

AC!D Audio Engine v5.0:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qahbjlhb34sbsz8

##################################################

OPTION °2 -¦- >>2 DOWNLOAD<<

i2JjG6AgBGP5k.png

[SIMPLE ZIP]

§1 AC!D Audio Engine v5.0 Universal Edition (works on all devices):

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7t7fcacxm8uv1dr

[WALKMAN ADDON] (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ADDON!!!)
    §2a AC!D Walkman Player, Clearaudio, Xloud, Clearbass: http://www.mediafire.com/?n3nm9vmnta5pjau

[ADDON] (CHOOSE ONLY ONE!)
    §2b AC!D Noozxoide: http://www.mediafire.com/?vv722521o22eq0g
    §2c AC!D Awesome Beats: http://www.mediafire.com/?bjrnyd7k340h787
    §2d AC!D Incredible Bass (ICS ONLY): http://www.mediafire.com/?f9gm5l1tmdm6cgy
    §2e AC!D Dolby Digital (ICS ONLY): http://www.mediafire.com/?vr5h7di1tnyxq45

titlejp.png

iIjxzp5udOsEN.png

READ CAREFULLY FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE!

§1 YOU MUST BE ON ICS OR FURTHER (JB,...), Remove ALL Third app equaliser (DSP Manager, Market EQ app,...)

§2 Be sure your ROM don't have any other Sound MOD preinstalled

§3 Download AC!D Audio Engine
    (You can choose between AROMA and the standard flashable zip, read careffuly the difference between AROMA and SIMPLE)

§4 ONLY if you downloaded SIMPLE ZIP, download walkman player and (if you want) the addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example)

§5 Put downloaded files in a special folder on your SDCARD (or internal storage), you can create an AC!D Audio folder (will be usefull in the future)

§6 Once you have all needed files on your phone reboot in recovery (CWM)

§7 FIRST WIPE CACHE PARTITION AND DALVIK CACHE!!!

§8a AROMA: only after that if you only downloaded AROMA version just flash it and follow instruction, take time to read (really easy installation with good explaination) (don't care about status 0 error showing at the end of installation just reboot)

<<< Do not follow theses steps if you use AROMA go to step 9>>>
    §8b SIMPLE UPDATE ZIP: (Walkman is not compatible with any other addon, so you have to choose between Walkman or one of 4 availble Addon)

- AC!D + Walkman: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, Then if you want Walkman (with clearbass, xloud etc) Flash Walkman Addon and reboot

- AC!D + ADDON: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, (DO NOT FLASH WALKMAN!!!), and then flash the Addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example) and reboot
    <<<>>>

§9 open an explorer (I recommand Root Explorer) and verify if build.prop lines where added (Go to /system/ and open build.prop file look at the end of this file)

§10 if lines where added correctly just reboot if not add them manually
    PHP:
    ###AC!D Sound Tweaks by R-ikfoot###
    #Sony Xloud & Clearbass +
    ro.semc.sound_effects_enabled=true
    ro.semc.xloud.supported=true
    persist.service.xloud.enable=1
    ro.semc.enhance.supported=true
    persist.service.enhance.enable=1
    ro.semc.clearaudio.supported=true
    persist.service.clearaudio.enable=1
    ro.somc.dmnorm.supported=true
    persist.service.dmnorm.enable=1
    ro.sony.walkman.logger=1
    ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true
    persist.service.clearphase.enable=1
    #Resampling
    af.resampler.quality=255
    persist.af.resampler.quality=255
    #Beats Engine
    htc.audio.swalt.enable=1
    htc.audio.swalt.mingain=14512

save build.prop changes and reboot

§13 go to setting sound audioeffect and choose the Equaliser you want (it will keep the one you choosed in memory)

§12 Enjoy a brand new Audio Quality

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

Little Tips:

- I REALLY SUGGEST YOU TO USE AC!D AND WALKMAN ONLY (without any other Addon) (in my opinion gives the best audio quality) (but walkman might not work on All devices)
    - If you can't change volume level in walkman just click on audio effect it will resolve immediately this issue ;)
    - ALWAYS FLASH ON A CLEAN INSTALL!!!
    - Once it booted leave your phone 5min to let all effect settle then reboot once again!
    - DON'T FLASH ANY ADDON IF YOU FLASHED WALKMAN ADDON (NOT COMPATIBLE)
    - (Walkman addon may cause bootloop on some devices cause it takes space in system partition)
    - IN CASE OF BOOLTOOP ---->REFLASH YOUR ROM AND THEN TRY UNIVERSAL VERSION<----

Feedback and Report: ONLY ANSWER IN OUR FORUM PLEASE!

All feedback from XDA won't be read by our DEV we don't have much time to check XDA so If you have any report or important question ask them on our FORUM

¦Please post feedback about audio quality changes you noticed etc not only if it's booted ;)¦

we need complete and CONSTRUCTIVE feedaback like this:

§ Mention:
    Your Phone Model (manufacturer and device name)
    Your Android version (gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean)
    The software model you use (Stock Firmware, Stock custom, AOSP, AOKP, MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid, PAC)
    If you installed it on a fresh install (mention too if you installed any other sound mod like beatsaudio etc)

§ Report:

Boot (succed?)
    Stability (freeze, random reboot,...)
    Sound (Speaker, Headset, In call sound)
    Correctly installed? (Logo AC!D shows up when plug headset?)
    Quality (Treeble, Voice, Clarity, Bass,...)
    Volume (loud?, Clear, Crispier?)
    Overall Experience (AWESOME! Good! can do better! not bad, Awfull)

If something doesn't work, please provide a logcat .report if you think it's a bug.

§ Constructive proposition or idea:
    (write what you want)

iblfxS4CjaeP12.png

Our OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://chautemseric.wix.com/acidaudiotechnology

OUR FORUM PLEASE POST QUESTION, REPORT AND FEEDBACK ON our forum cause we are not on xda everyday
    www.teamacid.tk

crbstfacebookicon.gif

Like Team AC!D on Facebook-Page (you can see our project) (LIKE THIS PAGE!!!)
    www.facebook.com/TeamAcidxda

facebookgroupicon.jpg

Our group in facebook-Group (you can discuss with us) (You can get live updates)
    www.facebook.com/groups/teamacidxda

Our group on XDA
    http://forum.xda-develo..........up.php?groupid=818(AC!D (AUDIO ENGINE Developers)

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!

Code:
    AC!D AUDIO ENGINE for Xperia 2010/2011/2012 ,Galaxy devices,Lg etc
    DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS MOD!(THIS INCLUDES THE AUDIO TWEAKS!)YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THIS MOD(INCLUDES BUILD.PROP TWEAKS) TO ANOTHER SOUND MOD OR ROM WITHOUT OUR(TEAM AC!D) EXPLICIT PERMISSIONWalkman player can give you more bass, but less clarityWorks with ALL Roms, please do not ask if it will work on ROM (X) just try it yourself.Please make a backup first, do not ask me how to uninstall, just make a backup, its a lot easier!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!
    -TEAM AC!D-

i0xYZ29x4ZuHi.png

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE GO TO OUR FORUM
    www.teamacid.tk

If you like this project, please rate the thread 5 stars & Newsworthy
    There are many ways to show your support to the developer.

You can:
    - Press the "Thanks" button.
    - Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
    - Advertise my work to your friends.
    - Rate my thread with 5 stars.

Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!

"Feeling Negative??Take it somewhere else we dont want to hear it keep the thread clean"

iIwyE4gC9gNiL.gif

ixKayKL1kiZlU.png

R-ikfoot
    Rizal Lovins
    Knight47
    Till-Kruspe
    ThilinaC
    Krabappel2548
    Lalitchhabaria

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

ibfM6uXmIS5TCi.gif

Untitled.jpg

ENJOY!
    Re: ●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| ALL DEVICES (ICS+) | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

AC!D Audio v7.0 ( v6.0 skipped for some devices):

Completely restarted from scratch
    Clearbass now working
    clearaudio +
    Walkman addon updated
    Brand new Walkman engine from Xperia V
    HTC DNA beats
    New audio tweaks
    and much more as usual;)

Here is AC!D V7.0 ( preview release)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zbkcxc4i497kkc

Walkman Engine v6.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?d01ah77g959xpje

Flash AC!D first then Walkman Engine!

NEED A CLEAN INSTALL ( no previous mod installed)

This should work on all devices but I need feedback!

Dont forget that its a preview release so may not work on all devices

Enjoy
    Reserved

Reserved again...

Last one ;)

Enjoy!!!