[Q] Gear 2 or Live, that's the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gotcha007

Feb 14, 2012
New York
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Hi guys, sorry if it has been asked already :)

I'm wondering if I should by a Gear 2 or a live .
I think I might be interrested to place and respond to some calls on my watch but I'm not totally sure also.
On the other hand, I found the live interface a little bit too annoying. Don't really a big fan of swiping the cards and go through everyone one of them to find your stuff.

I probably don't have a good understaning of how these watches are working , that might be the problem.

Thanks in advance guys.

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Sounds like you already answered your own question.
May like to answer calls at the watch, do not like cards but I am not going to tell you what to buy.

Being stuck with Samsung devices (non Samsung Devices are only partly functional), and Tizen I would never buy a Gear 2.
I like the always on display of the Gear Live, hate the Gear 2 battery life.
I like the idea Android Wear can not be customized (add Samsung bloat), and there are 3 soon to be 4 manufacturers

Honestly at this point if it would not kill me to wait for a few weeks I be tempted to see if the Moto-360 lives up to the hype.

Reactions: Gotcha007

Gotcha007

Feb 14, 2012
New York
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
May like to answer calls at the watch, do not like cards but I am not going to tell you what to buy.

Being stuck with Samsung devices (non Samsung Devices are only partly functional), and Tizen I would never buy a Gear 2.
I like the idea Android Wear can not be customized (add Samsung bloat), and there are 3 soon to be 4 manufacturers

Honestly at this point if it would not kill me to wait for a few weeks I be tempted to see if the Moto-360 lives up to the hype.

Yep that's a good point ! And I think you helped me a lot with your honesty.
I was not thinking indeed Tizen vs Android.

The Moto 360 is very tempting but I think the price will be too high for me.

Another question if I may, has anyone tried to use the Gear Live with a phone that has a passcode on it ? (a real passcode with 8 characters, not a pin).
I'm asking that because I have one from work which has Maas 360 installed on it and it's something I can't remove.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.