[Q] problem xt626 rebooting contantly or randomly depending on the rom

Search This thread

kevinola

Oct 10, 2013
So here is the problem, the phone was working perfectly, like idiot i froze an app that looks it was needed for the system to start, and then when i rebooted the system, it didnt boot. Got stuck between M logo and the Nextel carrier animation. Then reboot loop.
So i decided to wipe cache and data but didnt work. Next move was to flash the stock rom, but it start a new reboot loop at the welcome screen, less than 10 seconds and reboots. So i decied to try my last resource, an non supported rom for my XT626, ICS 4.0.4. It worked, but simetimes reboots.
I dont know what else to do, is there any other rom, i looked for the xt627, but no luck. Or way to stop the rebootings? For any of the roms.
Thanks

kevinola

Oct 10, 2013
So here is the problem, the phone was working perfectly, like idiot i froze an app that looks it was needed for the system to start, and then when i rebooted the system, it didnt boot. Got stuck between M logo and the Nextel carrier animation. Then reboot loop.
So i decided to wipe cache and data but didnt work. Next move was to flash the stock rom, but it start a new reboot loop at the welcome screen, less than 10 seconds and reboots. So i decied to try my last resource, an non supported rom for my XT626, ICS 4.0.4. It worked, but simetimes reboots.
I dont know what else to do, is there any other rom, i looked for the xt627, but no luck. Or way to stop the rebootings? For any of the roms.
Thanks

Kind of fixed it... sent it to service, received a new one, some problem with the board caussed by the non original charger.