[Q] Is there CWM Recovery for Verizon's S4 Mini (SCH-i435)?

Search This thread
May 15, 2014
Checking around these forums gets me a bit worried as an owner of a Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini. I cannot for the life of me find a version of CWM Recovery available for my model of the device SCH-I435, nor does it appear that the versions of KitKat out already support this model. I can generally only find things for the GT-I9190 or GT-I9195 models of the phone.

Am I just not looking hard enough, or am I going to be out of luck when I go to find a KitKat ROM to flash once it's officially released this or next month?

stlbasstbone

Feb 10, 2012
find anything yet????

Checking around these forums gets me a bit worried as an owner of a Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini. I cannot for the life of me find a version of CWM Recovery available for my model of the device SCH-I435, nor does it appear that the versions of KitKat out already support this model. I can generally only find things for the GT-I9190 or GT-I9195 models of the phone.

Am I just not looking hard enough, or am I going to be out of luck when I go to find a KitKat ROM to flash once it's officially released this or next month?

Did you find anything yet?!?!