[4.0.4 Stock IMM76L][ROM] Elite RC V1.4.1 GNEXUS STOCK ROM (15/06/12)

Search This thread

bassbounce

Feb 14, 2011
Betuwe
i flash this, but now i have no baseband..
must i flash a modem in odin to fix this?

And if i disconnect the phone from the pc after 5 min goes the mobile off.

Last edited:

QuickCs

May 11, 2011
on elite v 1.2 stock color don't work apps sync , i flashed last gapps , and also not work , its a fix for this ?

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
Everything works on mine, those who don't, start from jvu and reformat sdcard.

Sent from my SGS, IMM76K_RC_1.2, Blended Blue Infusion.

Ensifolk

Aug 29, 2011
Beirut
Its a perfect pure ROM. But I can't manage to use it without the ' Hold Back to Kill ' or without the Toggles with the ability to choose what toggles and the order for example. These features must be added.

jocke_lulle

Jan 1, 2011
Piteå
This is a post from elite v10.1 thread about the datdata-folder:

i have a fix for datadata full that i used sometime before but it seems to dissapear now i.e. :

1.go to root explorer>data and name the data folder(which is inside data folder) to data 1.
2.then create a new folder there and name it to data and copy all the data 1 files to data folder(now you will have 3 folder i.e data,data1 and data2).
3.now phone will reboot itself and low memory option will be gone.if it doesnot reboot itself then manually reboot.
4.after booting go to root explorer and delete data1 folder ,,,,now you have data folder of 1.8 gb.
5.after that all the installed files will go to data folder and there will no message of low storage as data folder is now of 1.8 gb's.

there is no slowdown in performance of the phone after this.

I was wondering if anyone have tested it and if it works? I know that the new rom has a datadata-fix but I haven't updated to that rom yet. And besides of that it would be great to know anyway:)

sent from Tapatalk

ushkakaka

Nov 24, 2010
Klang
in messages "send"-button is invisible (Black rom)

yeah. same here.
besides:

- the gmail wordings in 'settings' also are all 'white' in color. hard to see.
- the options below each email (archive, delete ...) is white in color in white background

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

is it normal that the usb transfer speed between pc and the phone (using this ROM + semaphore 1.1.1s) is around 1mbps?

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
yeah. same here.
besides:

- the gmail wordings in 'settings' also are all 'white' in color. hard to see.
- the options below each email (archive, delete ...) is white in color in white background

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

is it normal that the usb transfer speed between pc and the phone (using this ROM + semaphore 1.1.1s) is around 1mbps?

skorpion_s2 around 10-12mbps

Sent from my SGS, IMM76K_RC_1.2, Blended Blue Infusion.

Weedalot

Apr 23, 2011

I was wondering if anyone have tested it and if it works? I know that the new rom has a datadata-fix but I haven't updated to that rom yet. And besides of that it would be great to know anyway:)

sent from Tapatalk

Works great here, if you can see i commented couple times in this post after doing couple tests and it's working like a charm.so feel free to use.

Reactions: jocke_lulle

clay21

Oct 16, 2011

sent from Tapatalk

I am on RC1.2 and have data/data2 with 1.7gb free so....yes it does work.

Reactions: jocke_lulle

Top Liked Posts