[Q] Wildfire 'error scanning for networks'

Search This thread

Plasma Shadow

Feb 1, 2014
FOr some reason this wildfire has no Netowkr connectivity. It'll connect to wifi alright i think, but it wont connect to my provider (giffgaff) Im sure the phone is unlocke,d because under VPN/APN it has the correct options for my sim, and lets me browse the internet oddly enough.

So I installed MiniCM9-3.0.5-20131021-UNOFFICIAL-buzz.zip before on to the Wildfire, hoping it would fix it, but it didnt. I can browse the internet, but i cant make calls, there is no signal bar, just a black triangle...
Any help?

(it is S-Off, but i dont know what else I am ment to provide)

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
FOr some reason this wildfire has no Netowkr connectivity. It'll connect to wifi alright i think, but it wont connect to my provider (giffgaff) Im sure the phone is unlocke,d because under VPN/APN it has the correct options for my sim, and lets me browse the internet oddly enough.

So I installed MiniCM9-3.0.5-20131021-UNOFFICIAL-buzz.zip before on to the Wildfire, hoping it would fix it, but it didnt. I can browse the internet, but i cant make calls, there is no signal bar, just a black triangle...
Any help?

(it is S-Off, but i dont know what else I am ment to provide)

i suspect your still locked pal. what network were you on before? 02?