Note II lags while updating apps from Play Store

Search This thread

ashhem

Nov 21, 2012
Hello Guys,

I have been having this problem from quite some time now (And frankly I don't remember since when).. Whenever my apps are getting updates from the Google Play Store, my mobile becomes painfully slow and lags majorly. It like as if you are using Jellybean on a device meant for Android Eclairs! :mad:My system is neither rooted not modified. I had the same problem even on 4.1.2 so it is not the firmware issue. My Note II has Kaspersky antivirus installed which checks every new and updated app. I thought it may be because of this so I uninstalled the app but still no effect :( Toggling Power Saving Mode On/Off does not make any difference either :rolleyes:
I have no idea what is causing it and it is really troublesome.. I have A LOTT of apps and sometimes it updates almost 10 12 apps in a go which is really irritating with the lag!!
Have have chosen any option that is causing this?? Or any app?? :confused:

Please help me with this

Cheers!

Last edited:

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
I have the same issue and I thought it started with update to Android 4.3, but it is probably due to update of Play Store application, now that you say you also had this problem on 4.1.2... Everything is smooth (ROM) except when I'm updating apps, it freezes so much I'm unable to do anything and I remember I used to run "update all" and then go back to Launcher and did other things while update run in the back... now it is slowing down the system... I wondered if it is a problem with XPrivacy module, but probably not...

ashhem

Nov 21, 2012
Has anybody got any help on this?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app