[Q] Getting double display of notifications on Note 3

Search This thread

satxbiker

Jun 1, 2007
I have a stock Note 3 from ATT - SAMSUNG-SM-N900A running android version 4.3. My phone does this weird double display anytime there is an incoming call or a reminder from my calendar. I will get the standard display that an incoming call is occurring, then the screen will quickly return back to the password lock screen (where I have to enter my pin) if my phone is locked or just the standard swipe to unlock screen if not enough time has passed. Then is quickly switches back to the notification screen. So basically you see notification, lock screen, notification... one right after the other. It is really annoying as I try to swipe to ignore the notification or touch answer to to answer the call and it does that weird display thing. I do have a pin password on my phone due to the connection to an exchange server requiring it.

Has anyone else seen this? I am getting ready to take this in to ATT and have them check it out, but I really don't want them doing any kind of hard reset if I don't have to. Thank you in advance for any help with this.