4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
Never mind

Mod can you delete this thread, thanks

Last edited:

taptaptouch

Jul 23, 2010
Kalamazoo
I think verizon needs to be sued for the False ad's of Fastest (Ok) and MOST RELIABLE 4G NETWORK( BS). I have been droping data on 4G every week with verizon, but only one time with S2/AT&T. (Fake 4g, but they have LTE and I have not herd of it droping and NOT WORKING AT ALL.)

Yes or no?

P.S AT&T is starting to get what it needs. (Being sued, now it's the big reds turn.)
Most reliable can be judged in many ways, its pretty much opinion.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
How so and how is %up time an "opinion".

Not trying to make any one mad, but I would like to know.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
Downtime: is #1 isuse (Data not working at all)
Consistant: I get any were from my sig to 3-4DL and 2UP. So that #2
Coverage: Ok they win, but to me that does not do a lot of good if 1 and 2 are messed up.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
Good for you then. I know they had 2-3 nation-wide 4g outages in dec.( I was pissed about 2 of them.) I wish I lived in LA, the PD and internet is better there.( Ok the PD part was more about the movies then caring how good it is in real life, but still.)

What 4G phone do you have?

I got the RAZR thinking it had the best 4G LTE built in. ( The G nexus seemed very bad and I know a guy who works there who informed me before it come out)

nevrlow

Jul 27, 2011
virginia beach
Here where I live Verizon is pretty damn fast. But why do you need a data connection that fast?

Battery technology needs to improve to power these new devices that eat data. I'm happy with my 14megs on TMobile.
Plus Verizon is over priced. Funny I say that because I just got a part time gig at a Verizon store.

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I think both AT&T and verizon are over priced and I have both and pay about 120 for them.

All I wanted was about 10 that had 99.9% up time now is that so hard big red IS IT.

AT&T Has the 99.9% there, but just about never gets 10. I had no idea t-mobile had good speed like that.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I went in to a verizon store today to see if they could put a new sim in and not only did it take forever, but the guy was being rude and stupid when I asked for help with my data droping. I have about had it with this POS 4G that verizon sell's. I may just take them to court myself, with or with out any one joining in on it.

PakAttack1994

Aug 17, 2008
Atlanta
I went in to a verizon store today to see if they could put a new sim in and not only did it take forever, but the guy was being rude and stupid when I asked for help with my data droping. I have about had it with this POS 4G that verizon sell's. I may just take them to court myself, with or with out any one joining in on it.

How many months do you have left on your contract? If you're not happy with their speeds or customer service, why don't you leave? At the worst case, can't you call retentions, tell them whats up and see if they can add extra stuff to your plan? I would figure dropping them would be more cost effective then suing but I don't know if its just American culture to sue whoever for whatever but thats just my opinion.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I have in till 2013 and It would cost me about 350 for ETF. There is no stuff that would make up for there fail. I have never sued before and I know your kind don't like to do that, but I think if your not geting what they put on TV then thats BS.

Every one here loves them to no end and they get a way with what ever. Not any more if I have anything to say about it.

PakAttack1994

Aug 17, 2008
Atlanta
"my kind" just doesn't see the point in suing a billion dollar company over something like this. Mind you doesn't mean I'm right, but I would just move my business elsewhere. Rogers in Canada was raping me so I said fudge it, paid the $300, went to Telus and would recommend them to anyone purely based on customer service. I just don't see much happening if you sue them by yourself, if you had bunch of other people in the suit with you sure, I'm sure your chances would increase. But its not like they are gonna radically change the way they do business over your lawsuit...but I guess it starts with one case at a time...in the end I would just say eff you Verizon and I would peace out and move to another company.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
1) I know you must think all of the U.S.A sue every one like the lady sueing the fast food place, but it's not true.

2) I don't want my C rating messed up just because some company can't live up to the ADs they bast on TVS I HAVE TO SEE EVERY TIME I GO OUT ANY WERE WITH TVS.(eating out and so on.)

3) I like Canada and wish we had heath care like yours.

4) I likely will just say "fudge it", because I can pay it till the end any way.

Last edited:

PakAttack1994

Aug 17, 2008
Atlanta
don't get me wrong, I don't think every American sues someone, but there is an over saturation of frivolous lawsuits within the states. Anyways, its really up to you if you want to sue or not, I don't blame you either way and I hope everything works out for you. Power is with the customer, not the carrier so if you're not happy with the service, eff them.

XDA Pilot

Mar 3, 2012
I have an Infuse 4G on ATT. 4G has always been stable and fast for me. I've gotten up to 15mbps download speeds off it.

I live in SoCal if that helps judge the signal/service over here.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I know it is and thats why I say the big red is full of it. Last night I droped data 3 times and fell back to 3g two times. There phone CS is nice, but not so smart. I tryed to tell them what USB is and they keeped on talking about WIFI. Any way I will be geting a new phone by the end of the year.

To all on AT&T: The grass is NOT GREENER ON VERIZON, THE DATA DROPER.

pottedplant73

Jun 26, 2010
I think both AT&T and verizon are over priced and I have both and pay about 120 for them.

All I wanted was about 10 that had 99.9% up time now is that so hard big red IS IT.

AT&T Has the 99.9% there, but just about never gets 10. I had no idea t-mobile had good speed like that.

First of all, you expect 99.9% uptime from a cellular network? That's absurd, especially when carriers oversell in more densely populated/metropolitan areas. You'll never get 99.9% uptime from anything other than a leased landline, and you'll pay a premium for it. AT&T doesn't have that kind of reliability--no carrier does. It seems like you just like to complain for the fun of it, but let me assure you you'll end up farther in the red suing Verizon than you would just taking the ETF and moving to another provider.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
oh yea, I have NEVER droped data with AT&T so thats 100% up time. Now I am not saying that it should never fail, but I bet if you out places and droped data 50% of the time even with 3-5bars/5 then you would be mad. It drops data in my home with 3-4bars and about -85dbm. Now perhaps I should have not used 99.9% as uptime, but I kind of think that it shuold not be so hit and miss.

I don't "complain" for fun, becuase I know every thing has it's bug's, fails and so on. I have about 4-7 vid's now showing the some thing. It verys alot and I only film about 1/2 to 1/3 of all the data drops.

I bet you work for them trying to go back on there ads. They are the most aragunt CO I have ever seen and that says alot, becuase apple used to be #1 to me. AT&T is in my top 5, but your CO read verizon is #1. I meen they don't seem to care at all if any one left, becuase 10 more will come in, becuase of all the brain-washing TV ads they run. They are just like apple, but are even more full of it. Oh yea about me being in the red, I should win this case easy in a few weeks when I have made more videos showing how full of it they are. I should have about 20-30 videos or more by them at the rate they drop data. I won't even need a rep, becuase I will do that my self. Plus after the AT&T won his case it should be next to a shoe in.

I will not have a dent on my CR becuase some CO can't give what they basely yell and screem on TV ads and thier stores.

P.S In case you don't work for them, well then I guess you did not get it or just don't like geting what you pay for.

Edit: Well I guess I won pottedplant73. and 99.9% up time= down for about 15min a day every day of every week of every mouth of every year, so I don't think think it's "absurd".

Last edited:

pottedplant73

Jun 26, 2010
oh yea, I have NEVER droped data with AT&T so thats 100% up time. Now I am not saying that it should never fail, but I bet if you out places and droped data 50% of the time even with 3-5bars/5 then you would be mad. It drops data in my home with 3-4bars and about -85dbm. Now perhaps I should have not used 99.9% as uptime, but I kind of think that it shuold not be so hit and miss.

I don't "complain" for fun, becuase I know every thing has it's bug's, fails and so on. I have about 4-7 vid's now showing the some thing. It verys alot and I only film about 1/2 to 1/3 of all the data drops.

I bet you work for them trying to go back on there ads. They are the most aragunt CO I have ever seen and that says alot, becuase apple used to be #1 to me. AT&T is in my top 5, but your CO read verizon is #1. I meen they don't seem to care at all if any one left, becuase 10 more will come in, becuase of all the brain-washing TV ads they run. They are just like apple, but are even more full of it. Oh yea about me being in the red, I should win this case easy in a few weeks when I have made more videos showing how full of it they are. I should have about 20-30 videos or more by them at the rate they drop data. I won't even need a rep, becuase I will do that my self. Plus after the AT&T won his case it should be next to a shoe in.

I will not have a dent on my CR becuase some CO can't give what they basely yell and screem on TV ads and thier stores.

P.S In case you don't work for them, well then I guess you did not get it or just don't like geting what you pay for.

Edit: Well I guess I won pottedplant73. and 99.9% up time= down for about 15min a day every day of every week of every mouth of every year, so I don't think think it's "absurd".

Yeah, you got me--just because I'm pointing out problems with your argument means I work for Verizon. It's all a massive conspiracy against you, obviously. Personally, I'd never bother with Verizon. They're currently the most expensive carrier in the U.S. and that's saying something. People pay absurd prices for tiny amounts of 3G/4G data just because the convenience factor has outweighed the economics of it. When it comes down to it, all the wireless carriers we have suck in one aspect or another. They all gouge, they all engage in deceptive business tactics, they all lie, and they all give you less than you had before, and expect more money. This is what made me decide to go month to month on the cheapest plan I can stand.

I encourage you to sue, though. Or better yet, get a class action lawsuit going. I'd love to see Verizon eat some crow.