[THEME]Doc's Master, SlimICS, AOKP 06/15/12 [Dark Semi-Transparent]

Search This thread

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
FYI sinichi, I've installed several themes paid and free and keep coming back to yours. You should've put this up as free and added a few features for a paid version. Sad you're leaving, good luck on your new endeavors and thanks for making our cappys sparkle

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Reactions: sinichi21

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
FYI sinichi, I've installed several themes paid and free and keep coming back to yours. You should've put this up as free and added a few features for a paid version. Sad you're leaving, good luck on your new endeavors and thanks for making our cappys sparkle

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Aw now im feeling bad for giving my captivate hehe I didn't have a chance to make a theme on the market as my laptop just died on me during that time and i was so mad that i just said forget it not redoing everything again xD. Anyway thank you really appreciate that you love my theme :)

cucumbersmell

Nov 14, 2009
Portland, OR
Aw now im feeling bad for giving my captivate hehe I didn't have a chance to make a theme on the market as my laptop just died on me during that time and i was so mad that i just said forget it not redoing everything again xD. Anyway thank you really appreciate that you love my theme :)

Damn, guess that means this won't be set up to work with Slim Bean. Will have to find a way. :) Thanks again!

Reactions: sinichi21

sALf0risSG3

Sep 23, 2012
help!!

after i flash the file (DarkTheme CM9 Build17 v1.0) my Samsung SG3 is not working,,.even i remove the battery, still stuck on X booting,,, please please...can someone help me to fix this,,,

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
after i flash the file (DarkTheme CM9 Build17 v1.0) my Samsung SG3 is not working,,.even i remove the battery, still stuck on X booting,,, please please...can someone help me to fix this,,,

Oh crap your on captivate themes section this is not for sgs3 :(. I think if you can still access recovery you can reflash the rom that you are in but i highly suggest that you flash back to the stock rom through download mode hope this help.

Top Liked Posts