acervenky

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Disclaimer​
Code:
Neither Me Nor XDA Are Responsible If You Lose Your Job/Break Your Device.

Your Warranty Is Now Void

Downloads :
WIP

Instructions :
Extract The .rar
Open The Setup File And Install LG Flashtool
Right Click On The Shortcut Created On Your Desktop And Open File Location.
Copy The .dll Files From The DLL Folder To The Previously Opened Location And Replace The .dll In Flash Tool Folder If Any.
Open The Flashtool,Select The .dll Then The .tot/.bin File And You Are Ready To Flash The Firmware,Connect The Phone In Download Mode When Asked.

Note :
I Don't Know Whether It Works For N4 Converted Devices.I Had Successfully Flashed Stock .20 .bin File With It.But I Suggest To Use This Only When LGNPST Does Not Work/Fails To Flash The FW As For Me.Please Don't Perform Unwanted Experiments With Your Device Or It Will Result In A Hard Brick.
This Guide Was Originally Created By madmack @ Optimus G Pro Section So Thanks To Him.
I was Searching For The .dll File For Our Device And Found It So Decided To Create A Thread.And Those Who Are Thinking That The Required .dll Is The Same That We Use For LGNPST,NO,This Is A Different .dll
It Did Not Ask For Unlock Code When I Flashed The Stock JB FW.But As Posted By madmack there is A Possibility That It Can Ask For Your Unlock Code.So Proceed With Caution.
Again This Is A Alternate To LGNPST And Only I Have Successfully Flashed The Stock FW.It Is Recommended That Unless It Is Tested By 4-5 Experienced Users,Its A No Go For Noobs/New Users.
And Be Advised That This Process Will Wipe Your Internal Storage.

Enjoy!

Regards,
acervenky,
XPT

Last edited:

streetsmart999

Nov 9, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: There are many more things to do in his (madmack) thread... Did u follow them all? Or for us we do not need all those steps? Let us know before someone bricks.. I use LGNPST but if anyone tries this.. at least they have a better understanding. thanks again for sharing.

Last edited:

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
just a heads up.. TeenyBin does not work in LG Flash. There are extra CRC checks which I haven't been able to bypass yet. This may change in the future.

also, not sure if this version of LG Flash is same as the newer one I use but I have to set the COM port to 40+ for LG flash to see my device.. altho maybe I'm missing something. I have to go into windows device manager and manually change the COM port used for the phone ( its in properties ).

LG Flash is no better or worse than LGNPST in my opinion. On the plus side.. there's no dll to register... and options are good :)

acervenky

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: There are many more things to do in his (madmack) thread... Did u follow them all? Or for us we do not need all those steps? Let us know before someone bricks.. I use LGNPST but if anyone tries this.. at least they have a better understanding. thanks again for sharing.
Changed The Status To WIP.
Will Search For The Info And Update The Thread Soon ;)
Regards,
acervenky,
XPT

just a heads up.. TeenyBin does not work in LG Flash. There are extra CRC checks which I haven't been able to bypass yet. This may change in the future.

also, not sure if this version of LG Flash is same as the newer one I use but I have to set the COM port to 40+ for LG flash to see my device.. altho maybe I'm missing something. I have to go into windows device manager and manually change the COM port used for the phone ( its in properties ).

LG Flash is no better or worse than LGNPST in my opinion. On the plus side.. there's no dll to register... and options are good :)
Yup. ;)
Regards,
acervenky,
XPT

JonGuzCa

May 17, 2014
Download link is missing.

I've try to found the download link for the Lg Flash tool on this page, but i haven't. Can you fix it or explain? Thanks anyway.

cougar214

May 16, 2011
Which .TOT and .DLL files will you be providing? I need the .DLL and .TOT file for, of course, the AT&T Optimus G E-970 US version! I flashed my wifes phone cause it boot looped and the .TOT used was SUPPOSED to be this file but it is the Korean FW. Now my wifes phone will not update via OTA because it changed her IMEI number. I need to get her phone back to stock 4.1.2 US VERSION!

blake .l

May 6, 2011
Newport
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Which .TOT and .DLL files will you be providing? I need the .DLL and .TOT file for, of course, the AT&T Optimus G E-970 US version! I flashed my wifes phone cause it boot looped and the .TOT used was SUPPOSED to be this file but it is the Korean FW. Now my wifes phone will not update via OTA because it changed her IMEI number. I need to get her phone back to stock 4.1.2 US VERSION!

Here is the file you need to get her phone back to STOCK U.S: http://downloads.codefi.re/g33k3r/LGE970AT-01-V20j-310-410-MAR-08-2013.zip I'm not sure on the DLL file, I use LGNPST so not sure if they are the same but attached it also just incase you can use it.. stock firmware file above is a .tot file so if you need to you can just change it to .bin if you need to.

Attachments

• LGNPST_LS970.dll.apk
    648 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:

cougar214

May 16, 2011
Thank you blake but no. That is the fw file that turned her phone Korean. So may people are under the impression this is the stock US fw but it isn't. I even had another person here check their phone and his too in fact says "Lg Electronics Korea".

cougar214

May 16, 2011
It's under settings-->about phone-->phone identity.

I had another person tell me that's normal because it's only the "manufacturer" info. Which im told this phone is manufactured in Korea. I don't know. All I do know is everyone is saying this is the stock fw for this phone but my wifes phone has changed. The start up screen is different and so is the shut down screen. Example, when her phone would shut down, she would get the AT&T logo and sound. After flashing this file she gets the blue circle and no sound. I do know that 4.1.2 is different depending on the region the phone is in. I don't know anything else that would explain this. Maybe this FW file WAS a different region but it was stripped out and converted somehow?

blake .l

May 6, 2011
Newport
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It's under settings-->about phone-->phone identity.

I had another person tell me that's normal because it's only the "manufacturer" info. Which im told this phone is manufactured in Korea. I don't know. All I do know is everyone is saying this is the stock fw for this phone but my wifes phone has changed. The start up screen is different and so is the shut down screen. Example, when her phone would shut down, she would get the AT&T logo and sound. After flashing this file she gets the blue circle and no sound. I do know that 4.1.2 is different depending on the region the phone is in. I don't know anything else that would explain this. Maybe this FW file WAS a different region but it was stripped out and converted somehow?

After a little checking I found out the same thing, It was normal as it was the place of manufacturer. I'm not sure what the problem might be but as far as I know that's the stock firmware for the phone.. You might try this one out http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22901594685177912 you just boot into recovery do the normal wipes and flash through recovery, its supposed to be stock except for being rooted and as far as I know those are the only two stock files floating around for the phone...

cougar214

May 16, 2011
Thanks Blake. Can you confirm for me that this phone will NOT get OTA updates if it's changed in any way, including rooting? It's what I was told by someone else. If that's the case then I guess there really is nothing wrong with the phone except those weird unexplained small changes.

cattywomp

Jul 15, 2014
I've got all the correct files download and I made it so far as to try to actually flash the phone, but it fails and gives me a wrong model number message because it's detecting my phone as a E960 (it's an E970). Any ideas? I had installed the latest CM11 ROM over some encrypted data and now I'm locked out (old encryption PIN doesn't work) and I can't restore it to stock.

LYNO23

Mar 7, 2015
can someone help me with a .tot or .bin stock for lg l70 d320n? cuz i"ve looked for it everywhere but couldn"t find anything:(

sarge1775

Jan 2, 2014
need help bad.

i got this phone from a friend and it originally had cm11 on it. the phone in question is the lg e970. i wanted to get back to stock. so i downloaded the correct firmware and added it to my external sd card. using twrp before i proceeded to wipe the phone via twrp. when it was finished i restarted the phone into twrp and went to install the stock firmware and i could not find my exsd card. twrp does not recognize it at all. so now im stuck with a phone with no os on it. i can ge into twrp and download mode, and when i just boot the phone it goes to lg logo and stays there. i need help in trying to figure out how to get stock firmware back on phone. i am used to samsung phones and odin. so im a noob when it comes to lg. i am very tech savy when it comes to computers. plzzzzzz any help would be great!!!!!!!! and appreciated

haulgear

Jun 15, 2011
I can not add .tot file in LG flash tool

I have unrooted my lg g3 before on another computer. But i can't add the .tot file with my new computer. I am doing everything the same.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer​
    Code:
    Neither Me Nor XDA Are Responsible If You Lose Your Job/Break Your Device.

Your Warranty Is Now Void

Downloads :
    WIP

Instructions :
    Extract The .rar
    Open The Setup File And Install LG Flashtool
    Right Click On The Shortcut Created On Your Desktop And Open File Location.
    Copy The .dll Files From The DLL Folder To The Previously Opened Location And Replace The .dll In Flash Tool Folder If Any.
    Open The Flashtool,Select The .dll Then The .tot/.bin File And You Are Ready To Flash The Firmware,Connect The Phone In Download Mode When Asked.

Note :
    I Don't Know Whether It Works For N4 Converted Devices.I Had Successfully Flashed Stock .20 .bin File With It.But I Suggest To Use This Only When LGNPST Does Not Work/Fails To Flash The FW As For Me.Please Don't Perform Unwanted Experiments With Your Device Or It Will Result In A Hard Brick.
    This Guide Was Originally Created By madmack @ Optimus G Pro Section So Thanks To Him.
    I was Searching For The .dll File For Our Device And Found It So Decided To Create A Thread.And Those Who Are Thinking That The Required .dll Is The Same That We Use For LGNPST,NO,This Is A Different .dll
    It Did Not Ask For Unlock Code When I Flashed The Stock JB FW.But As Posted By madmack there is A Possibility That It Can Ask For Your Unlock Code.So Proceed With Caution.
    Again This Is A Alternate To LGNPST And Only I Have Successfully Flashed The Stock FW.It Is Recommended That Unless It Is Tested By 4-5 Experienced Users,Its A No Go For Noobs/New Users.
    And Be Advised That This Process Will Wipe Your Internal Storage.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    acervenky,
    XPT