LG p999 won't boot or go into recovery mode after flash

Search This thread

yasoyeso

Jan 3, 2014
Um sorry guys to bother you but if been trying to root my p999 for 2 years and i finally found the solution and it worked i was so happy i got so much hacks and mods everything working extraordinary until i thought of getting cyanogen mod so i download ROM manger from play story selected cyanogen mod 7 with was the only one available with Google apps and then started downloading it from the device and then it finished downloading both after half an hour then it had downloaded to the folder ROM manger downloads not in external SD car in the internal one and then i pressed install and reboot and it rebooted did everything correctly but then the phone was tuck on lg logo with cyanogen mod background if froze i took the batter out restarted more that 40 times i use to do recovery mode every time for factory reset but this time it wont work when i do it it wont never boot or go into recovery mode for me to factory rexet it guys i really need your help please i searched so much for like PC factory reset program cuz when i plug my phone to my laptop it detects it im on windows please i need to find a solution this is my only phone i have no other and i need it for work.

punyategar

Mar 5, 2011
jatinangor
Find the thread by spyrosk or felipemaddox to reflash your rom. Don't use ROM manager. Download costume ROMs from development threads only.