Quality Keyboard Case for 10.1 Pro?

Search This thread

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
has anyone seen a real quality case with a keyboard for the 10.1? something like this one?

5exsmh.png

Last edited:

jass411

Aug 16, 2010
Quality Keyboard Case

I ordered one similar from caseinthebox.com. There was some skepticism about the validity but I paid via PayPal and chose slow boat from china delivery. The keyboard is removable which I liked. I will update once I get it in 10 to 20 days.

PaRaNoidNeM

Mar 14, 2013
Was told this would work though it says tab 3 10.1 they are practically the same dimensions other than depth

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/keyfoli...47&skuId=5308028&st=galaxy tab pro&cp=2&lp=10

Wait up! I bought a case for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 when I ordered my Tab Pro 10.1 and the case doesn't work for my Tab Pro 10.1.... So be careful because there's a good chance it will not work... :(

You may be right though because this one is a leather case with opening on the corners, and the one I purchased was a hard case and covered the corners, so I couldn't get mine to fit into it because of that. From the looks of this one it should work, but better to be safe and take your tablet with you and ask to try it.

jonlad1

May 11, 2010
Wait up! I bought a case for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 when I ordered my Tab Pro 10.1 and the case doesn't work for my Tab Pro 10.1.... So be careful because there's a good chance it will not work... :(

You may be right though because this one is a leather case with opening on the corners, and the one I purchased was a hard case and covered the corners, so I couldn't get mine to fit into it because of that. From the looks of this one it should work, but better to be safe and take your tablet with you and ask to try it.

Any update on these cases guys?

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
Neither Samsung has the best quality. I bought a flip cover original and had to polished interior. Camera image quality was affected.