2.1 Discussion Thread - [READ FIRST POST] - [Stop Editing Tags]

Search This thread

im_iceman

Apr 7, 2010
Alsager
Left my my phone charging all night, and it didnt even fully charge to 100% it was hovering around 95~ still had the orange LED on :s
Are you sure it didn't charge to 100% and then stop, and start discharging again.. it does that... then when it's drops to c.90% (doesn't seem to always be exactly 90%) it starts charging again..

Thing I found odd is that it discharges quicker when it's plugged in (after completing the charge) than it does when it's not plugged in.. seems the "charging manager process" is preventing the phone from sleeping.

anjo2

Nov 29, 2008
I have vodafone in Portugal and my phone is now with 2.1

The hd videos are with less than 20fps, this is normal?

Bennachie

May 8, 2010
Charges better when plugged in............................... really?

Seriously though can the charge rate be improved, it is soooooo s l o w now

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Got frustrated waiting and flashed world generic through Davinci (1227-4612)
It really is an excellent update. The roll out has been lethargic but the software seems crisp and responds well.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT NEW FW VERSION GOT APPROVED

http://www.ptcrb.com/ctiastaff/complete/view_complete_request.cfm?modelid=16755

something strange 2.0.1 ???

Good spot there but as far as I know everyone is still running the a.0.504 one, not heard of anyone running the b.0.138 which was released on the same date.

Only thing that comes to mind is that MT patch supposedly coming Q1 2011, surely its far to early for that and personally I can't say iv heard anything about the UXP update so god knows.

Not sure if I trust if they are just trying to secure every means possible that could free us from the bloatware and prevent us from the 2.2 which j & z will hopefully be able to provide us with.

Fair play to them for their comitment and even achieving what they have is outstanding.....

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

alankstiyo

Sep 15, 2009
Buried deep inside my mind
Good spot there but as far as I know everyone is still running the a.0.504 one, not heard of anyone running the b.0.138 which was released on the same date.

Only thing that comes to mind is that MT patch supposedly coming Q1 2011, surely its far to early for that and personally I can't say iv heard anything about the UXP update so god knows.

Not sure if I trust if they are just trying to secure every means possible that could free us from the bloatware and prevent us from the 2.2 which j & z will hopefully be able to provide us with.

Fair play to them for their comitment and even achieving what they have is outstanding.....

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
thatof maybe is for diff countries

Puck24

Sep 10, 2010
Zagreb
Guys, just a quick Q. I'm wonderng if the Central Europe 3 region update is released. Specifically, the one which Customization number 1236-4636. If it's not, do you know if any Central Europe 3 version was released.

Would like to switch regions for warranty purposes. I used the Nordic method at the begining of Nov.

sent from my 2.1 X10i using xda app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So far I have received confirmation that the generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones out on Sunday evening

Looks like there will still be a wait
    because SE employees are sitting here and improve the mood at our expense.
    LOL, these dudes have hot keys for when people go to live chat, it took her literally 1 second after i aksed to type

Agent Patricia: The update is still on schedule to be released at the end of this month. We do not have information as to what specific versions of the devices will get the updates first or in what order, nor is there a list at this time explaining this. This is our official statement; I do not have anything more to add. Is there any other question I can answer for you relating to a technical problem?

she had that hot keyed, or she right clicked and pasted it
    Rikard says:
    November 2, 2010 at 2:56 pm
    Hi guys!!
    Sorry for the following news: We have a big trouble during the Roll-out of the new update, many countries have to wait a couple of days.So far i can give some dates of updates for the follwing countries:
    Germany 17.11.10
    France 18.11.10
    Spain 19.11.10
    Uk 16.11.10
    Austria 18.11.10
    Italy 22.11.10
    Greec 28.11.10
    So far in Eu
    Rest of the World, will probably wait more time.
    More about this news will be Tonight published.
    Rikard Skogberg