Touch Frequency?

Search This thread

Schyler67

Jan 30, 2014
How do I lower my touch frequency? Whenever I touch the screen immediately two cores jump to the highest frequency available which is 1267 MHz, I have the max frequency locked at that in general... So how do I lower it, or would this not help the battery? I am trying to figure out how to lower it to around 883 MHz for the purpose of saving battery? I am using Trickster Mod btw:D

Optimus DE v2.3 rom
Furnace 2.2.3 kernel

60nine

dorimanx kernel and its STweaks app

it doesnt go below 960mhz, but it can be disabled

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402013619869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402013619869.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Schyler67

Schyler67

Jan 30, 2014

Thanks will give it a try with this rom, usually doesn't help me with battery life but I will give it a shot! Will report back how it goes. By chance do you know how big of a difference letting the kernel and rom settle for a few days makes?

Schyler67

Jan 30, 2014
dunno... what are your expectations on battery life?
with dorimanx kernel the results are usually more noticeable after a charge or two

A minimum of 5 hours screen on time... But yeah guess im gonna have to wait a charge or two to see the full effects.

Can you suggest a good settings combination for battery life? Just flashed v5.0 of Dori:silly:

60nine

read a few pages back on dorimanx kernel thread, someone posted good overall battery kernel settings, but wait for an 5.x update because something needs to be fixed in alucard governor...

btw STweaks app also has preloaded profiles you can change if you don't want to fiddle with the settings manually...

have fun

Schyler67

Jan 30, 2014
read a few pages back on dorimanx kernel thread, someone posted good overall battery kernel settings, but wait for an 5.x update because something needs to be fixed in alucard governor...

btw STweaks app also has preloaded profiles you can change if you don't want to fiddle with the settings manually...

have fun

I went about 10 pages back, could you by chance post a link or tell me what page number it was on? I saw screen shots on someones battery life but not settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

dunno... what are your expectations on battery life?
    with dorimanx kernel the results are usually more noticeable after a charge or two
    i don't know the exact page, i'd have to search it too...

btw don't be lazy, you can test several settings in stweaks yourself. or use predefined ones... many people find the default ones good enough but not all of us use the phone the same way...

cheers