[HELP] Problem with color

Search This thread

truestory88

Jun 23, 2014
Hello,

I have a problem with my phone. Sometimes, when I unlock my mobilephone the color of screen fades. I need to lock and unlock mobile to restore in normal color. I sent my mobilephone in service. The first time they changed the screen and format it. The second time tested it for two days but they didn't t find any problems. Is there a problem with Rom (Original ROM of Romania)? The mobile phone has never been rooted. I try to use it in safe mode and I have the same problem. What's wrong? Can you help me?

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
Same here but it happens only 1 out of 80 times so i guess it's not a big issue. It happens just after pressing the power button (before unlocking)
I though that i was the only one getting this error. But i got company. :p jus' kidding! Taking it to the service centre would probably fix it. :D

truestory88

Jun 23, 2014
Same here but it happens only 1 out of 80 times so i guess it's not a big issue. It happens just after pressing the power button (before unlocking)
I though that i was the only one getting this error. But i got company. :p jus' kidding! Taking it to the service centre would probably fix it. :D

Hello my friend,

Thanks very much from your answer. Yes, it happens just after pressing the power button. I sent my phone in service twice but nothing change. I called Samsung and I told my problem but nothing again. They told me to send it again in service. I am very disappointed and I don't know what to do. Moreover, one friend have the same problem.

truestory88

Jun 23, 2014
That mean that mobilephone have a problem in hardware? :( Why service can't find the problem? It is very irritating!!

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
Indian firmware (inu) also showing same thing but rarely about once in 3-4 days.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
I have started to hate this phone. It is slow and has this stupid problem.

Once we get our beloved cyanogenmod you won't hate it. :) Just waiting for maclaw and marcin to buy phones. :)

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Indian firmware (inu) also showing same thing but rarely about once in 3-4 days.

So it's a problem with the device. :\
DISGUSTING! :rolleyes:

truestory88

Jun 23, 2014

In my case the problem isn't rarely. Sometimes this problem appear 2-3 times in day.

Once we get our beloved cyanogenmod you won't hate it. :) Just waiting for maclaw and marcin to buy phones. :)

Do you believe If we install cyanogenmod in mobilephone, it will be better?

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
In my case the problem isn't rarely. Sometimes this problem appear 2-3 times in day.

Do you believe If we install cyanogenmod in mobilephone, it will be better?

Although d colour problem won't be fixed bt cyanogenmod definitely will improve d performance. My dad has s advance and he found great improvement in performance after installing cyanogenmod! :)

StariX37

Jan 23, 2012
Mumbai
I don't have any issues with my Core.

It works smoothly.. :)

RISK EVERYTHING
Press Thanks :thumbup: If I Helped:)

SENIOR MEMBER @ XDA

qstar.inc

Oct 19, 2013
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I have this problem too! But it appears less than once in a week. And I noticed it only happens right after heavy usage, like after I play online games, and lock it, the screen color fades. Samsung won't even bother on fixing this type of small issues, even though they have tons of heavy issues to fix too!

abhijeetc9762

Mar 18, 2013
PUNE
Hello my friend,

Thanks very much from your answer. Yes, it happens just after pressing the power button. I sent my phone in service twice but nothing change. I called Samsung and I told my problem but nothing again. They told me to send it again in service. I am very disappointed and I don't know what to do. Moreover, one friend have the same problem.

Try to go in another service center in your region they might fix your problem.

AxeZ99

Jan 31, 2014
same like me, i already bring it to the service center and they change the lcd, but not work

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I have started to hate this phone. It is slow and has this stupid problem.

me too! i have this problem, and lag when playing games
i supossed to be buy Moto G

truestory88

Jun 23, 2014
Try to go in another service center in your region they might fix your problem.

I went in other Service Support. This send my device in Samsung. Technical in Samsung didn't find something wrong. I send photo and video which prove my problem. I have asked to replace motherboard. I am looking foreword to their answer.

abhijeetc9762

Mar 18, 2013
PUNE
I went in other Service Support. This send my device in Samsung. Technical in Samsung didn't find something wrong. I send photo and video which prove my problem. I have asked to replace motherboard. I am looking foreword to their answer.

I hope they will solve your problem.