[Q] HTC One Verizon Bricked Badly! PLease Help

Search This thread

architsheth

Jul 15, 2014
okay so My HTC One M7 Verizon which I use in India on a Vodafone Network is stuck on the bootloader menu.

3 weeks ago i rooted my phone and installed a custom ROM but it got stuckk in wiping the cache but somehow i fixed it and installed a stock ROM (4.4.2) after doing all this my phone worked fine for 2 weeks and suddenly early morning it went off and dint boot-up and now its stuck in the bootloader menu, and no recovery, so i tried to get it back to Stock so as i started i got my Phone into re-lock state and made it S-ON but now it doesnt accept the RUU and even The OEM RUU BOOT fails! and if i try to UNLOCK AND S-OFF again it says no device found.

Phone state
***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
m7_WLV PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO 1.12.42.0731
OpenDSP v31.120.274.0617
OS- 1.10.605.8 (1.10.605.10)

so now it only boots up into the bootload
when i try to unlock+S-OFF it says so devices found
and when i try to flash the RUU and type 'oem rebootRUU' this shows up
"bootloader) Start Verify: 3
(bootloader) SD: write failed in CMD25.
OKAY [ 1.492s]
rebooting...
finished. total time: 1.582s" (phone goes off!)

PLEASE HELP!

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
okay so My HTC One M7 Verizon which I use in India on a Vodafone Network is stuck on the bootloader menu.

3 weeks ago i rooted my phone and installed a custom ROM but it got stuckk in wiping the cache but somehow i fixed it and installed a stock ROM (4.4.2) after doing all this my phone worked fine for 2 weeks and suddenly early morning it went off and dint boot-up and now its stuck in the bootloader menu, and no recovery, so i tried to get it back to Stock so as i started i got my Phone into re-lock state and made it S-ON but now it doesnt accept the RUU and even The OEM RUU BOOT fails! and if i try to UNLOCK AND S-OFF again it says no device found.

Phone state
***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
m7_WLV PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO 1.12.42.0731
OpenDSP v31.120.274.0617

OKAY [ 1.492s]
rebooting...

PLEASE HELP!
Don't ever s on again

The command is "fastboot oem rebootRUU"

Use this ruu... http://click.xda-developers.com/api...TC One | XDA Forum&txt=1.10.605.10 Signed RUU

ccarr313

Dec 18, 2013
Elyria
www.facebook.com

Phone state
***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
m7_WLV PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO 1.12.42.0731
OpenDSP v31.120.274.0617

OKAY [ 1.492s]
rebooting...

PLEASE HELP!

Here is how to fix it

Download this RUU file which matches your hboot

http://bit.ly/vzwone10

then put the file in your fastboot / adb directory, and rename it to Rom.zip

Put the device in fastboot mode
(Volume down and power until menu appears, select fastboot using power button)
Connect the device to the computer
Enter the following commands from terminal/command prompt in the fastboot directory, one at a time:
fastboot oem rebootRUU (this puts the device in RUU mode)
fastboot flash zip Rom.zip (rename file to Rom.zip)
It will say that the update did not finish, to flush again, so repeat the above step:
fastboot flash zip Rom.zip
Then when it finishes, type "fastboot reboot"

Enjoy.

PS - NEVER s-on your phone. You do not to be s-on for ANYTHING. But being s-on will stop you from doing pretty much everything. The only reason to EVER revert to S-on is to send your phone in for a warranty replacement.

As soon as you finish those steps, go ahead and use rumrunner for your hboot version to get s-off again. Once you are s-off, you can take all your ota updates to get the newest firmware / stock rom, then flash a custom recovery through fastboot, and flash superuser or a custom rom from your recovery. You NEED s-off though. If you were s-off now this would be a simple fix, just flash firmware / recovery and a rom, but since you are s-on you are going to have to go to the matching stock RUU for your bootloader, and start from scratch. Hope i helped.

Last edited: