Change color text after change task in tasker

Search This thread

geeket

Nov 10, 2013
i have some task (profile) in Tasker - I want to zooper show name of task in widget /every task shoud be in different color/ but i can not do this...it is possible to do this?

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
i have some task (profile) in Tasker - I want to zooper show name of task in widget /every task shoud be in different color/ but i can not do this...it is possible to do this?

Zooper has a Tasker plugin with which you can post values from Tasker to Zooper. You can find it under the Plugins category in Zooper. Check out this site http://www.jagwar.de/zooper-widget-tutorials/ for some tutorial on how to make Zooper and Tasker interact.

For your specific problem: Use the Tasker plugin to post the name of task and also the color you want (in Hex notation, something like ff00ff00) as variables to Zooper. Then you can use the name as the content of Text module and the color in the advanced parameters with the [c][/c] tags around them. This way you can control the text content as well as the text color directly from within Tasker.